Can't remember my first pregnancy!

NotNic

Mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
My son is only just two and I can barely remember anything about the second half of the pregnancy!! Obviously I remember labour, but I can't remember when I started to get Braxton Hicks, or had a show or any of the normal stuff! Anyone else got 1st pregnancy amnesia? :D

I do... this little boy in my belly seriously kicks and punches and does cartwheels ALL DAY LONG. And I don't remember my dd doing that at all, I mean I know I felt her moving but I don't remember it being like how much this one moves, and I try to think about it but I just can't even recall how I felt! I remember the first tri and being super sick. But like you I don't remember the second or third tri much at all. I actually had my dd at 30 weeks so I didn't have much of a third tri, but still, I try to think back and it's just not in my memory lol.

I have gone back to my posts on here back when I was pregnant with my DD just to see what I wrote about and find out when certain things happened! LOL

I have first and second pregnancy amnesia. Lol it happens. :p but each pregnancy has been so different I don't know what in the world to expect.

Lol I'm the same. I remember some things but others I've completely forgotten about. It's really strange.

Hahaha I use here to read back and remind myself. I honestly have a memory like a sieve. I forget a LOT of the small things that happen. I have to read back to find my sons milestones and everything haha.
I wonder if it's because I'm so laid back. I'm not one for big shows, I can quite happily Coast through life without causing a fuss over anything.

I cAnt remember my last pregnancy and my daughter is only 9.5 months! I definitely can't remember my first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->