Can't share it on Facebook so I'll put it here!

PeppersCastle

Reaction score
Ultrasound that I got today!

My midwife thought I was 2 weeks further along so they tried to do the Nuchal Fold Test.. I'm bang on 10 weeks 1 day (which was what I thought anyway) but I get another scan in 2 weeks so they can do the NF test then :)

Babys heartbeat is going strong, it was dancing around in there, even turned its back on us! Tiny little hands and legs, CRL is 32.7mm (at 6 weeks 4 days it was 5.87mm!), I'm so amazed by how much it was moving.

I can post it on Facebook after the Nuchal Fold test confirms everything is okay and obviously when I'm out of the dangerous first trimester.. Until then I'm gonna gush about it here :winkwink:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    250.3 KB · Views: 26
Aww how beautiful! I cannot wait for my 8 week scan next week!!!

Thank you all so much.. I'm so excited, I can't wait til I get the 12 week scan and I can relax!

Aw what a lovely scan! Congratulations.

PeppersCastle the exact same has just happened to me on monday! I'm estimated to be 10+3 now, rather than the 11+3 that i thought i was, but all looks good with our very wriggly baby! Congratulations, lovely picture :flower:

Ultrasound that I got today!

My midwife thought I was 2 weeks further along so they tried to do the Nuchal Fold Test.. I'm bang on 10 weeks 1 day (which was what I thought anyway) but I get another scan in 2 weeks so they can do the NF test then :)

Babys heartbeat is going strong, it was dancing around in there, even turned its back on us! Tiny little hands and legs, CRL is 32.7mm (at 6 weeks 4 days it was 5.87mm!), I'm so amazed by how much it was moving.

I can post it on Facebook after the Nuchal Fold test confirms everything is okay and obviously when I'm out of the dangerous first trimester.. Until then I'm gonna gush about it here :winkwink:

Was this a transvaginal ultrasound or abdominal?

@kjb - abdominal ultrasound :)

@staceylou aw so cute congratulations!

@everyone else, thank you so much! I still can't stop looking at the little photograph of my baby!

Thank you! It's now in my purse.. still can't stop looking at it's little arms and legs!

Beautiful scan! Ultrasound pics always get me teary eyed lol

I get a little teary-eyed too, it's just so surreal to look at it and realise I've created that (with my SO of course :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->