Can't sleep (cont)... BFP

Thats not a reason for no picture JEESH!

I have no feeling what it is lol. im slightly leaning towards wanting girl , and OH is slightly leaning towards a boy lol.

Yah im off till the end lol my job was taking too much of a toll on my body, i was getting dizzy while leading horses (not very safe) and i was getting heart palpitations, plus cramps ect. so my doctor thought it was best to sign me off.

You actually get 17 weeks sick pay that has no effect on your maternity leave. So are you off because of MS or are you still toughing it out?

Oh wow, I am glad you got signed off!!

I am still off... this is now... week... 8 of being off work. Wow - really - we get 17 weeks sick leave that wont affect mat? I didn't know that! I have been in a serious stress mode about being off and worrying about mat leave!

I think we're having a boy and dh thinks its a girl.... I cant wait to find out!

Oh wow, I am glad you got signed off!!

I am still off... this is now... week... 8 of being off work. Wow - really - we get 17 weeks sick leave that wont affect mat? I didn't know that! I have been in a serious stress mode about being off and worrying about mat leave!

I think we're having a boy and dh thinks its a girl.... I cant wait to find out!

Sorry i was wrong a combined of 65 week total so 15 weeks sick and 50 maternity is what i was planning on doing.

Poor you being sick ick!

im still not eating chocolate havent touched it in 4 months :shock: that is not like me hahah i have so much christmas chocolate its unreal, my OH keeps picking at it and getting yelled at because one day i will want to eat it!!! lol

Parkep,
How do I found out about receiving the sickness benefits?
M/S is not getting any better, and I am not working... I need help!
The websites are SO confusing. :(

how will they then calculate your mat leave, hun?
Will they give you 55% of your earnings BEFORE you were on sickness leave, or are they giving you 55% of your sickness benefits?

hey hun!! i feel for you i really do thats awful!!!

this is what i did, take this form to your doctor get him to sign in and put how long you will be off for, i would suggest trying to get the rest of the pregnancy if you can (then if you can go back to work you just have to phone EI, other wise if you need longer than your Doctor puts you have to go through more paperwork just an idea)

https://catalogue.servicecanada.gc.ca/LauncherES/LaunchES

also get a note from your doctor if you havent already for you work, then collect a ROE from your work. It should say Illness/sickness not maternity.

Then lol go to this website https://www100.hrdc-drhc.gc.ca/ae-ei/dem-app/interdec_preamble.shtml
and fill it in or go into a service canada office. P.S. i would get direct deposit, SO much quicker than getting a cheque. Oh and if you dont get your ROE right away fill out the form anyways because its 28 days to when you filled out the form.

they take 55% of your last working wages (dont 100% quote me but im pretty sure)

Thanks so much!
I go to the doc later this week, and I really hope he will sign me off. I can't stop throwing up, and have been fainting a lot... I managed to work a couple hours last week, but spent most of them throwing up. :(

:hugs: I hope that MS goes soon! (Ive been quietly stalking) 2nd Tri should be the ending of MS!

Thanks, Kita!
Unfortunately, my hyperemsis likely wont go away until after bubs is born. My Doc was hopeful at first, but at the rate I'm going, he says we need to be realistic and just brave these next 25-ish weeks out. Ah well, as much as it gets me down, I feel better whenever I see my ultrasound pic. :)

How are you keeping? You in your tww?

Im doing good! My temps have been up, my chart is actually very sexy lol! A minor dip yesterday had me convinced AF would show then.. My lp is 13 days so she is due tomorrow but i am not getting too excited because i dont want to be shot down if she shows up you know.. Yesterday i was convinced she would be here and was fine with it but now that my temp went back up i am confused! Oh, and i only have one test left (digital) thats why i havent tested yet. Ill wait a few more days..

hey hows everyone doing on this thread, not spoken to you ladies for a while !! Hope you are all well xx

hey im doing well how are you? i have not heard from his belle in awhile....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->