Can't sleep (cont)... BFP

Sorry aiko for taking so long :blush:
Im glad that plans might shift for you hun!!

BELLE WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!! cant wait for an up date hun :hugs:

i hope belle is okay!! she's been sooo sick, i'm worried about her and her two little beans!

eeeek!

how're you doing parkep?

I like your new picture Aiko!!!! Yah i hope her and her beans are ok :hugs:

Im doing ok think work is going to freaking kill me tho lol how are you?

why whats going on at work??

so, i'm a little concerned, AF came 3 days late and it was a bit lighter than usual but nothing too odd. it lasted 6 days, on the 6th day it was just a small bit of dark brown blood and on cd 7 there was no blood at all, then OH and i had :sex: on cd 8 and i bled bright red blood, there was more than i was comfortable with, but i figured AF hadn't finished. so cd 9 there was no more blood all day, checked my cervix, nothing. So we had :sex: again and i bled again. there's no pain, just bright red blood. is there something wrong?? i'm actually kind of really worried..

oh its just so hard :cry: i dont want to complain (belle im sure has alot worse) but im going to anyways haha, im still sick in the mornings, i get so dizzy while leading 1100 pound horses i think im going to faint, and the pushing pulling and lifting is making me SO sore.

I wonder if AF wasnt finished so when you :sex: more come out? maybe speak with your dr if it keeps happening hun ive never had that :hugs:

i seem to be okay now, just a small bit of blood when i wipe after :sex: so idk. :shrug:

i'm sorry about work! you need something less physically demanding! Talk to work and see if you can do something else maybe?

where is belle???!

There is nothing else i can really do, my dr. said he would give me a note to get outta work but i wouldnt get any pay. SO i have to wait till after the dreaded olympics so my OH's work picks up again (in construction) so that we have some money coming in, then i think i will take my Dr. up on his offer.

I dont know where the hell belle is.....

Hi ladies, sorry not replied on here for ages!!!! Had my first midwife appointment the other day, over here they just do all the paperwork at the first meeting, not seeing her again until 16 weeks!! Will have my scan in between that though, just waiting for my appointment to come through the post.

I have been feeling so queezy for most of the day for the past few weeks, seems to have eased of a bit over the last day or so! Still exhaused though!!

Sorry to hear you didnt get ur bfp aiko...although from what your saying about moving in together etc, it seems like a good idea for u to get settled as a couple before adding a bean to the family lol

parkep, thats crappy about work, cant they offer u a lighter work load option? either that or maybe go part time so at least u will still have some money coming in?

belle has not been on here for ages either has she?? hope shes not had to go back into hospital!! thinkin of u belle xxx

hey ladies....
so sorry for being awol for so long.
I ended up being hospitalized for 12 days! :(
I am doing a bit better now, back home and on a cocktail of drugs!
And there's only ONE little bean, who is growing well!
I on the other hand, have lost about 13 pounds... and I keep losing! :(
Doc says not to worry, and to just manage to eat what I can.

Hope you are all well!!!!!
:hugs:

hey ladies....
so sorry for being awol for so long.
I ended up being hospitalized for 12 days! :(
I am doing a bit better now, back home and on a cocktail of drugs!
And there's only ONE little bean, who is growing well!
I on the other hand, have lost about 13 pounds... and I keep losing! :(
Doc says not to worry, and to just manage to eat what I can.

Hope you are all well!!!!!
:hugs:

Oh hunny!!!! i was worried about you! :cry: That sucks that you were in the
hospital hun! all because of morning sickness i would imagine?
So you got to see your little bean? thats exciting!
Hun i wouldnt worry too much about the weight loss. I lost
14 pounds have only gained back .5 pounds and i wasn't nearly
as sick as you. (although i might be heavier than you lol :blush:)
Hun take care of your self and update me!!! :hugs: im glad your back

Hey Parkep!

Yep, I was put in hospital because of the terrible morning sickness. :(
How are you keeping love??

Hey Parkep!

Yep, I was put in hospital because of the terrible morning sickness. :(
How are you keeping love??

Wow that's awful hun :hugs:
I am doing pretty good :thumbup:booked my 12 week scan and im super excited!! besides the morning sickness how have you been?

I am doing well!
I go for my nuchal scan this week. Did you get it done?

wait, what... you booked your 12 week scan? Aren't you 17 weeks?

hahahah i just re-read that i ment my 20 week scan hahah. what day do you go for your scan?? how is your morning sickness.

lol, ok, 20 week scan makes much more sense!!

I got for my scan on Thursday... wish it was tomorrow! I am dying to see the little one. Haven't seen it since I was in hospital and 8 weeks.... which meant I didn't get a picture to take home. :(

M/S is about the same. It's very frustrating and rather crappy, but what are you gonna do!? I just hold onto the hope that it will go away in the next few days/weeks.

oh that sucks that your M/S is still bad. Im so excited for the 20 week scan we are finding out the sex, then the real shopping begins!!! lol The hospital didnt give you a picture? thats not nice! we got one for our emergency scan.
So are you off work then? I am now for about a week, im off till the end of my pregnancy, and im bored already lol.

No, they wouldn't give me one! I was so sad. The technician said she couldn't because I was a patient... makes NO sense!

oooooooh, i can't wait to find out what your little one is! DO you have a feeling as to what it is?

You're off til the end now? Whoa. Howcome? You need to get a hobby, quick!!
How is that going to affect your Maternity Leave??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->