Can't sleep (cont)... BFP

his_belle

Stick,little bebe,stick!
Reaction score
Ladies!

I am back!!!

I was awol as we had a very unfortunate death in our family, and I have been consumed with that. It has been very stressful saddening.
I have enjoyed reading back and seeing how you're all doing!!

Guess what..... I have some pretty exciting news.....

:bfp:

!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I JUST TOOK THE TEST!!!!!!! Like, TWO MINUTES AGO!

Im real sorry to hear that girl. How awful for you.

But on another note......

OMG!!!! Congratulations girl! Thats awesome news.

When do you start a preggers journal?

Thanks so much, Sushai!!!

I am speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHH!

I have been away and missed all the news, what's going on with you lady!?

Im so happy for you, its like I got my own bfp!
:hugs:

Well, I got my nursing scholarship and have decided that if I dont get my bfp this cycle we're going to stop ttc until early 2011. Im not disappointed. Its for the best anyway. By that time I hope to get my body into better shape for a baby.

OMG HIS_BELLE_!!!! congrats im SO happy for you hun!! :hugs:

Thanks so much ladies!!!!
:happydance:

Parkep, how are you feeling today?!

Sushai, I hope and pray you get your :bfp: this cycle. How amazing for you -- Nursing school!

Thanks his_belle. I went to get enrolled yesterday and was slapped with an assignment on legislation and ethics due first day back next year!!! They havent even taught us anything yet!!

Well belle im doing ok had some more spotting today so i booked an ultrasound for tomorrow going to cost me $30 but so worth it!! i am so excited any symptoms yet?>

aw, I am so glad for you Sushai!
Oh boy... that sounds like a heavy assignment.... good luck!

Parkep, I am sure it's all fine, but good to be sure.

Uhm, sore back, sore nips and just very tired... other than that, I feel GREAT!

Hey, howcome the "can't sleep" thread split in two? did the other one get too big? I am such a b&b idiot!

Thanks his_belle.

I think it split not just because it got big but it was getting mixed with the bfp thread. Possibly.

You're doing great for symptoms, hope you dont get any bad ones later on!

oooooh! Oh gosh, i forgot we're not meant to say anything about :bfp: in the TTC section. Oops. I feel bad.

If I stay this way, I'd be super happy... but you know what, I am super excited for this pregnancy and will take anything this little bean throws at me!

oops forgot about no :bfp: :(
sorry TTCing ladies. I mentioned mine somewhere in that
thread too.

Ahhhh!! :happydance: I am so happy for you!!! im sorry about your loss but am super excited for your bfp!

I got af today (totally crushed) and was looking for some good news! This is great congrats!!!!

Congrats what an awesome surprise. There is always a silver lining in the clouds:)

thanks so much, ladies!!!

holding out hope and praying for your :bfp:'s!

:happydance: Congratulations!!! :D

I'm sorry to hear about the sad news. :( :hug:

im sorry to hear the bad news, but on the other hand huge congrats thats great news

hey his-belle!!

Just posted in the TTC thread- oops...

Anyway- congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:That's brilliant- lets be bump buddies hon!!

MG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"