Can't Stand The Number Zero..

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
[I am getting obsessed on this.
I go to the miscarriage forum and when I see 0 replies I just have to add mine even if I can't help :cry::cry::cry::cry: I feel just awful when someone doesn't get replies after they loose their baby. I get mad also. I can't imagine how they feel when going back to a thread they have posted and nobody posts to them :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I don't think it is much for people to reply. I know I really don't go in there to much as 2nd trimester losses is my home :hugs::hugs: but I went in and saw this going on and I felt sad.
I know pointless thread, i just needed to get this off my chest/ not blaming anyone.. XOXOXO]
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: I will make a point of going in there more as well :hugs:

yeah definitely is so annoying when no one replies to you! i get this in second tri also if i have a lil question or im a lil worried and post no one replies and i feel like cr*p lol xxxxxx will def go in more

That is so sweet, I do believe you were the first person who responded to my very first post when I needed to talk about my little guy more than anything, and that meant the world to me. Thanks for being so thoughtful :)
I will be sure to comment for other ladies more often too now. xo

I agree. I do try and answer a few mc queries as I remember how kind some of my friends/colleagues were in the days following my mc in 2009. I do stick my head into some of the other loss support forums as, in particular, in relation to due dates, etc.....but for me, I also try to reassure other ladies in Pregnancy after a Loss....(and hate seeing '0' as well!)

best wishes

i agree! its horrible! i tend to go to threads with least replies! your great for replying! always replied to mine anyway! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Karen
xxxx <3 <3

I agree. I do try and answer a few mc queries as I remember how kind some of my friends/colleagues were in the days following my mc in 2009. I do stick my head into some of the other loss support forums as, in particular, in relation to due dates, etc.....but for me, I also try to reassure other ladies in Pregnancy after a Loss....(and hate seeing '0' as well!)

best wishes

I see how you help everyone, even me.. Your great and with your experience you do calm people's fears :hugs::hugs::hugs: I appreciate that very much. I do see you all over the forum helping :hugs::hugs::hugs: You are amazing my friend..:kiss::kiss:

Thanks everyone it means so much to me that people care. I just feel so bad when I see zero replies and these women are in so much pain and just need some advice. You women are amazing, I am so proud to be a part of all of you.. XOOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i'm the same way. i'm not on bnb as much anymore but when i see no replies i try to say SOMETHING at least<3

That would bother me and hurt me if no one replied to my posts. I have never been in the mc section I came right here but I'll pop in when things get easier if even to just lend my support.

I agree, I try to respond when I can. I know you good friends have always responded when I have needed you all. :hugs::hugs:

(I know I am not on BNB as much lately, to be honest it's a struggle to get on without my 7 year old DD wanting to read or distract me in some way. I know this is'nt really an excuse, but it does make it awkward. She likes to look at the different tickers, but then the questions come... too difficult. I'm coping ok at the mo, Samuels due date is fast approaching though :cry:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->