Can't stay motivated

T

turbo_mom

I really don't know what's wrong with me. I usually don't really eat alot of junk but lately i've been munching on chocolate and chips and I don't think i've lost any weight at all. I have a gym pass but i've gone once in the last 3 weeks :( One day I feel like super woman and I feel like I could really try to loose at least 15-20 lbs but than the next day i'm like fuck it i'm just fine the way that I am and then I sit down with a comfort food!
But I honestly do feel disgusted when I look in the mirror. It seems like losing weight is such a chore and I really don't like salad LOL
HELP!!!! What's wrong with me? I want to be sexy lol :hissy:

If you figure out the answer let me know!! I'm the same, one day I'm fine with the way I look and the next I feel like I need to lose 10 pounds fast.

Ooh I have completely broken my bad food cravings. When I think of chips, or ice cream, or even a small chocolate bar, everything has a huge number written on it, and when I count my points it just isn't even worth it.

how is weight watchers working for you Aqua? Do you think it would be worth it for me to try? Also how much is it costing you?

Hey Steph,
so far I have been doing 12 days of ww, combined with prior dieting and biking every day. I am down 11lbs in 3.5 weeks.
I only purchased the kit online (ebay) so I am not attending meetings since I can't afford it.

what exactly is in a kit?? I only know a little bit about the weight watchers. Still not too sure how the points system works.
I've been having a tough week on myself so this week I vow to visit the gym at least 3 times and i'm going to get a bycicle. I haven't done that in like 4 years!!!

Congrats on your weight loss too you must feel great!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->