Can't stop peeing

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Laura--x, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Oh my god, its driving me insane. I mean ive been told you wee more frequently, but its not really bad untill your further gone and bubz is actually pushing on your bladder, but i am seriously on the loo every half hour. I feel like i need to go every 10/20 minutes or so, but hold it as long as i can just because i cant be bothered to go back upstairs again :blush:

I thought i had a kidney infection as i was hvaing back ache, but doc done some tests and all came back fine.

Is anyone else this bad ?

2. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

Hmm, I'm not going that often, but I am definitely going at least every 45 mins and it's always sooo much pee as if I've not been for hours! I find that if I'm sat down I'm likely to need to go more than if I'm walking about.

3. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

Some days i can be bad, last night i was up every hour peeing.

4. jms895

jms895 Well-Known Member

Mine has eased off a bit now, but apparantly it starts again in the 3rd Tri. I was getting up everynight up to about 13 weeks, now its not so bad as not so much pressure on my bladder and bubba is moving up. In a morning though its freeky when I have a full bladder my tummy is massive and rock hard as it pushes the uterus right up. Its well weird! xx

5. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

During the night Im really bad! Up every hour or so and its so annoying, Just as Im all snugg and warm I HAVE to go!
    Afraid to say its not gunna get much better as our LO grows lol!
    X

6. emzlouize

emzlouize mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason

im gettin up about 1-2 times a night so it aint all that bad and thru the day aint that bad too thank god lol

7. juliespencer9

juliespencer9 Well-Known Member

i never need to go anymore than normal, im 5 weeks and 4 days.

8. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

I have this really bad when i am pregnant Lol it drives ya nuts you have no longer parked your bum on the seat and you need another and another thing that drives me mad as soon as i have a drink it just goes right through me straight away mine was really bad of a night while i am sleeping i was woken up out of my sleep more than 4 times and it drives me crazy but would love to have that crazy feeling back again Lol

9. Raqual24

Raqual24 Well-Known Member

I didnt really find that I was going that often until 11 weeks - now sheesh its like every hour! And last night I went about 5 times. I think its worst in week 11 and 12 just before the baby shifts above the pelvis.

10. Mama1985

Mama1985 Mama to 2!!!

lol ype me too!!! like every half an hour i have to go!!!!

I suppose it does help that i wear a panty liner, cos its not as bad, and i feell like i can wait, but when im not wearing one, its like im leaking, i havent got any choice im peeing anyway! lol

11. mummy to be

mummy to be Cautiously Pregnant

hehehe yes i am so times this bad!!! i need to wee at least every hour at work lol... they just look at me and laugh lol

12. mmmsheffy555

mmmsheffy555 mum of 2 and pregnant

hi im 4 weeks and 2 days lol and i cant stop peein its drivin me insane i was never this bad with my other 2 kids i mite as well stap the toilet on my backside. im going ever 10-15 mins
    :growlmad: