Can't stop sneezing!

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
It's not allergies but for some reason I sneeze several times a day, and TMI but each time I do I wet myself. I feel like an old lady :( Anyone else sneezing a lot more now that you're pregnant?

That was me alllll last week. I could barely teach because I was sneezing so much. I also wet myself each time haha. I do find it was more allergy related since it flares up on days I noticed SO's spring allergies were running amuck. So my theory was hormones or that baby has his allergies. My congestion got so bad I couldn't sleep so I called the gyn and she said in second tri you can take Sudafed (pseudoephedrine). I took one of those and immediately could breathe/stopped sneezing but it left me with a weird headache I didn't care for. But I haven't sneezed since I took it. Hope you get some relief soon!

I'm not sneezing excessively but I just wanted to tell you I'm right there with you in that I pee a little when I do :haha:

Sneezing was my first symptom of pregnancy!!!! But it seems to have tapered off a bit. I am expecting it to come back with a vengeance soon because of spring allergies. Lol.

Start doing your kegel exercises to help with some of the wetting. Super common but kegels should help some!

I've just started sneezing loads in the past couple of weeks – l've never suffered with allergies and I'm not congested, so it's really weird! I must have sneezed 30 times at work yesterday...

I had baaaad allergies today so I take back feeling better lol ready eyed for 12 hours and sneezing and miserable

I only sneeze multiple times in a row when I'm pregnant, and in fact that's how I realized we were having an unplanned 3rd lol! Pregnancy does weeeeeird things. My midwife suggested it could be due to extra bloodflow stimulating the nerves in my nose/sinuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->