Can't stop talking and thinking about it!

Chellebelle

Reaction score
I have been wanting this for so long, I can't stop talking about it and thinking about it. I said to my colleague... "I bet you're going to get sick of me going on" and he said "no I understand... but I am waiting for someone to say 'you'd think that people haven't had babies before'" So I said "well I haven't!" but I am going to try to calm down a bit and stop going on :dohh:

I have only known for 3 days so I am bound to be going on a bit. How have you all been coping with the excitement?

:hug:

you will find that other people are just as happy to talk with you back about it!!! A day doesnt go by when I dont have some type of conversation about pregnancy!!! I work in a restaurant so pregnant women who come in will talk as do my friends and colleagues who have had children before!!! Women love the baby talk generally.... so talk away!! your allowed to be excited!!!
Congratulations!!!

When I told my boss, she came back a little later to ask me not to talk about it in front of one of my colleagues. I knew that this person had some issues with cysts on ovaries, and was on some treatment, but apparently they now have to decide whether to try for children now or never, because the only cure for their condition is hysterectomy. I feel for her, I do, but it is sooo hard not being able to talk about my pregnancy at work for fear of upsetting her.

My family and friends must be fed up with it too hun. We all do it lol. Enjoy it, don't let anyone get ya down!!

:rofl: aww hun you should be happy :). Me on the other hand, im very reserved, i ONLY told my in-laws and really don't talk about it or eager to tell anyone else :blush:. Although grandma-to-be has been telling so many people that today she apologized to me about it :rofl: of course i don't mind though, she seems more excited than me! don't get me wrong, i am excited :) i just like to keep to myself, quite shy, i don't really like attention on me much :blush:

At first i was like you chelle, because we had been trying for so long it was like our own little miracle so of course we wanted to talk about it.

As the weeks go on everything is settling so i dont talk about it 24/7

If i could i would though :rofl:

I STILL can't stop thinking and talking about being pregnant!!
Can't quite believe that I was blessed enough to have gotten pregnant and now to be this far through - it still seems like a dream come true!

Just enjoy it - its your little miracle! x

You should be excited :) I found out at about 6/7 wks and I was going to wait for my 12 week scan to tell people but I couldn't. I think i started spilling the beans about a week and a half later.

Enjoy it!

xxx

Chellebelle, you were so emotionally invested into achieving this pregnancy that you have every right to stand on top of the roof and scream happiness to the world!!! So talk on and enjoy every bit of it!!!!!

You should be happy and telling everyone!!! I am doing the same thing!!!!

I still love talking about it! I don't talk about it quite as much as I did, but believe me, it is on my mind every second of every day. In fact, yesterday, I was wondering what the hell used to occupy my mind before I fell pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->