Can't stop thinking about it

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
Adoption that is. I can't stop thinking about it. I kept dreaming of picking my baby up from the hospital (that is what happened when my husband was adopted at three days) last night. Everyone was taking photos, and I picked up my sweet baby and wept with joy. I keep thinking of it over and over again... What does this mean???

:hugs: Maybe thats your hearts way of saying thats an option for you. I think adoption is a great thing. I was adopted... Im a very very lucky girl ;)

I am wondering if I am going towards that option faster than I thought. I just find TTC so emotional, and all my losses too. They are mailing me a package, and then I can meet with the social worker.

honey - Adoption is a beautiful thing. There are so many little ones in need of your love. I don't want to discourage you - because I really think it is a great idea, but I'm sure you know that adoption can be a long road too! I expect the social worker will have lots of advice for you. I know that you and your OH will find the right path for you - to share your love. :hugs:

I think that adoption is a great thing and good for you for thinking about it. Just because you might choose to go down the adoption path now doesn't mean you can't look at other paths in the future. Do what makes your heart happy (and your husand!) xx

I think I will look over the forms, but I am not ready to give up TTC yet. Even tho I feel like I am torn to shreds emotionally. I have to give it at least one more go.

Adoption is so amazing, maybe its a sign thats its for you, or your heart is telling you what your mind hasn't quite figured out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->