Cant stop worrying

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
I had a emergency section with my son who is now 6 and i was put to sleep so didnt see or feel anything to do with section, now i think im going for a planned one but im so worryed ive been so upset the last couple of days, i all of a sudden have so many questions . Does it take long when they do the section?

hello,

the section itself doesnt take long, it's the stitching up after that takes the time. I think I was on the table altogether for about an hour and a bit. It took about 30-45 mins to stitch me up, but by that time i had a lovely baby to take my mind of things!

try not to worry, honestly its much more calm when its planned and you wont feel so worried. x

I only had a planned (although I still went into pre-term labor and had it early)- but it was lovely. Maybe that sounds odd? I've nothing to compare it to, but the staff was amazing. And the section didn't take that long- least it flew by! I was awake- and felt some pressure, but that is it. The spinal was even just a little pinch. Then nothing. And I'm a chicken when it comes to needles and a CS was my biggest worry- but looking back, it was so calm and easy. There were some rough recovery moments- as I'm sure you know. But otherwise all went very well.

:hugs: Try not to worry hun- easy to say right?!

My first one took 59 minutes from start to finish, the second took an hour and ten minutes. Different doctors, same hospital. The baby was out in the first half, the second half is closing you back up carefully. I was awake both times, it didn't seem like it was taking all that long. The anesthesiologist sat right by my head both times and was talking to me, mostly about what was going on but about other, distracting things too.

Thanks, Im feeling a little calmer today but im still worried in the back of my head when i think about it xxx:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->