Cant take anymore - docs today. Vit d deficiency, m.e. or nothing!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I am in pain!! I just deal with it cause I am stubborn but I am going to the doctors today as it is getting too much. I have suffered with back and hip problems for years. I have been docs numerous times and been told it is my muscles etc. It has got so much worse since having lo. I was having headaches and dizziness the start of the year and was diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency and over the months the back problems are getting worse, knees, hips, ankles, calves, buttocks and arms (not as much in higher parts of body but still there) just ache almost constantly (I can have good phases). The main way I can explain it is feels like someone has me in a bear hug around my lower waist (had this before having lo also). I have told the doctor all of this before. I am struggling more and more with when I am having playtime with lo on the floor or changing her nappy and when I just ache and when I have to get up it is hell, I am starting more and more to have to climb up using table or sofa etc. I feel so frustrated!! Also my moods are TERRIBLE! I sleep plenty yet feel tired all the time and lethargic, hubby said I sometimes seem like split personality. One minute I am flying off the handle and the next I am the opposite, I feel myself doing this and I hate it and cant control it!!! I have suffered from depression before and dont feel depressed but my moods are silly!

I just dont know what is going on anymore but feel like my body is giving up. Yes having lo can take its toll on my body but suffered before she was here and I do feel something isnt right.

Sorry just had to have a bit of a rant as feeling so frustrated!!!

xx

Omg! I'm the same!! Docs can't find anything except maybe slight anaemia? But they don't know why. I have right lower abdo pain in ovary area which I am worried about. No docs seem to care or want to help :cry:
Also been told I'm depressed! I'm not! I ache, am tired....just want to be able to be on with stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->