Can't take it anymore!!!

angel jayvian

Reaction score
:( this pain is horrible .I'm hurting so much and its not getting any easier. My heart is aching I miss my baby boy so much . I can't stop crying. My life is incomplete!!!

hugs.... it is the worst awful pain u can feel, like your heart has been ripped out and punched in the stomach all at the same time... hugs.....
a year on i still hurt , the episodes of grief become less frequent and i feel more at ease with my loss as i feel that he is at peace with god...
i hope in time it becomes easier for you... believe me your precious angel is at peace, its u that has to learn to cope without him... and u will ..hugs... keep strong xxxx

Oh, hun, we are all with you. It's a pain that will never go away, we just have to live alongside it. I know how you miss your baby. He's with you, in your heart and soul. It just isn't fair, and I know we would all do anything to turn back time and make this not have happened.

Sending you extra big hugs and love today. Thinking of you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry, sending you extra hugs today :hugs: for you and Jayvian, you know we all understand and are here for you, always xxx

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry :hugs: my heart goes out to you xx

I'm so sorry hon, I found around 9 weeks it all hit me really hard as well, it's 10 weeks today we lost our boys and it seems to be getting worse, so maybe it's a thing that happens around this time? I wish none of us was on this journey but I hope it gets a little easier for you soon. xxxx

Cindy,
I really am just so sorry you have to go through this :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:I promise it will get easier. It has been 7 months since I lost Ava and last week was really bad for me, I was crying every night so hard. My eye blew up and I could not figure out why , I knew I didn't have pink eye, I then realized it was from crying. This week I feel better and no crying . It comes and goes , Cindy:cry::cry::cry: There will be times when you are crying uncontrollably and next week you will be ok, grief doesn't have a time limit ( I wish it did ). When the bad feelings come you need to just let it out and go with it. I promise you things will be better but only with time. I am here if you ever want to talk, if you want my phone number, just let me know. Everything will be ok :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Sweetie ...:flower:

My heart breaks for you ... I know "that" pain... unfortunately, we all here know "that" pain ... I does seem unbearable at times... what ever you are feeling and thinking, it's all ok ...There is NO right or wrong .... I do promise that in time it does get a lil gentler .. I am 6 months into my nightmare and I noticed I am having less meltdowns and when I do I recover a lot faster ... I remember, that 2 month mark was pretty bad...and I must say, for me ..6 months is a rough one as well....

Hang tight babe... You are so strong, anyone walking this journey is unbelieveable strong!

He's watching over you ... sending you loves .... :hugs:

:hugs: sorry youre feeling so rubbish, its still early days, be gentle on yourself. Unfortunately you'll never feel complete again :( All I can say is that 2.5 years on, the pain of loss and emptiness is still there but I dont cry anywhere as much as I used to, the pain is no longer raw all the time. Time makes it more barable :hugs: xx

I Feel the same way...Maya should have been here smiling and playing...My Man always says she was to precious for this World and GOD needed her More...I just wish she was here with us...they say it will get better with time but I dont know when it will get better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->