Can't take it anymore

Bebe6

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I want some opinions; I wasn't officially TTC but I have being wishing for another baby. In any case my boyfriend/partner lives in another state and we try to see each other at least once a month so.......my last period was at the end of February and for some reason I missed March AF visit, and when I looked at the calendar I realized that at the end of March I was ovulating and had unprotected sex. I check my electronic period calendar and it adjusted itself for the missing period and gave me a date for ovulation (March 31st) and period (Sunday April 15th) Today is the 18th and no AF or positive test, I have had some symptoms but because they are so similar for PMS too I don't feel confident. 15 years ago when I had my baby I didn't come positive for a long time but I don't remember how long it was. I have PTSD and I am suppose to be training but I am afraid to hurt the baby if I am pregnant besides the fact that I will be 40 next month. Please some words and opinions I am going crazy. Thank you :nope::nope::nope:

Hello ladies,

I want some opinions; I wasn't officially TTC but I have being wishing for another baby. In any case my boyfriend/partner lives in another state and we try to see each other at least once a month so.......my last period was at the end of February and for some reason I missed March AF visit, and when I looked at the calendar I realized that at the end of March I was ovulating and had unprotected sex. I check my electronic period calendar and it adjusted itself for the missing period and gave me a date for ovulation (March 31st) and period (Sunday April 15th) Today is the 18th and no AF or positive test, I have had some symptoms but because they are so similar for PMS too I don't feel confident. 15 years ago when I had my baby I didn't come positive for a long time but I don't remember how long it was. I have PTSD and I am suppose to be training but I am afraid to hurt the baby if I am pregnant besides the fact that I will be 40 next month. Please some words and opinions I am going crazy. Thank you :nope::nope::nope:

Hi there, sorry I'm not an expert but just wanted to wish you luck. Think you should see your doctor, do you have one nearby to drop into?

:hugs::hugs:

Hi there, sorry I'm not an expert but just wanted to wish you luck. Think you should see your doctor, do you have one nearby to drop into?

:hugs::hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I actually did but she told me to come back at the end of the month :wacko:

I would just go ahead and test ...they are much more sensitive than they were even 8 years ago

I agree with Milty ,test using urine or get a blood test and they can tell u for sure if u are pregnant ,good luck ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thank you everybody went to my Dr's office and BFN, but I have to keep waiting no AF yet either :wacko:

thank you everybody went to my Dr's office and BFN, but I have to keep waiting no AF yet either :wacko:

Can I just tell u wen I was pregnant with my son I didn't get a positive until six weeks pregnant and only with a scan did they confirm pregnancy :thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->