Cant take much more!

peachprincess

Reaction score
I know i sound ungrateful especially since ive had previous losses but Im really starting to hate being pregnant. I'm 33 weeks in constant pain, get barely any sleep and have acid reflux and sickness. when sitting down my back is agony and when stood or walking my pelvis aches. I feel really low and just want him out so it will end! its my first baby and longest pregnancy im not even nervous about labour i just want to get on with it! I am aware of 'natural' ways to induce labour but feel that is very irresponsible and would never put my baby at risk no matter how uncomfy i am. I wish i knew the date he will arrive on so i can plan and count down..my due date is in 6 weeks which sounds so little but feels a life time away! i know i should be grateful and suck it up but im so down at the moment just really had enough. i do suffer from depression but am on medication (baby safe ones) and now im worried im going to get PND :( any suggestions?? except hibernating :winkwink:

Hi
I don't have any great suggestions but I really empathise. Just take it a day at a time, I know it feels really sh*tty now but it won't be long until you have your lovely baby. I feel similar sometimes, completely fed up with the whole thing.
Just keep going, love and hugs :hugs:
Elodie
x

Awe :hugs:

You don't sound ungrateful hun (congrats btw!!!)- you sound miserable! Not all women enjoy pregnancy- some suffer horrible during! My bestie did- sick the entire time, horrid back pain you name it! She was literally pleading with her doc towards the end to get the baby out early! Obviously the doc won't do that unless your far enough along... so I've seen how hard it can be on someone!

I promise it will end- at least you know that! For acid reflux (which I had horrible during pregnancy)- there are safe meds you can take. Just ask your OB. Also, when possible (if possible)- try to stretch before bed. With my hip pain- I also put two huge ice packs on my hips before bed- it didn't stop it. But helped. Heat for your back- that helps too (just keep it on low setting).

I've no great advise- just remind yourself this will pass. Although it may still take time to feel more "normal" after LO arrives... least it did for me. I was having all sorts of issues phyically for some time... but with massage, advil (LOL- I was happy to take that again!) and stretching, and just taking care of myself, it got much better.

Big hugs! Hope it flies by!!!! Holding LO is so much more fun!!!

My OBGYN has a website with "safe med list" for prego women, it was great during my pregnancy. Here is what is safe for Heartburn :)

Tums, Maalox, Mylanta, Zantac, Tagamet, Pepcid, Riopan, Gaviscon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->