Can't take this feeling anymore!!!!

Bennykins

Reaction score
I can't take it much more the way I'm feeling. I'm supposedly due AF tomorrow but thought she'd arrive today but no sign. The only thing I just can't take this tugging crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. It's making me feel sick and my stomach won't stop gurgling!! I keep getting pain in my boobs, especially when I touch them and when I take my bra off, oh the pain I cant bear it. Then I've been angry and irritable and taking it out on my hubby and it comes from nowhere. I've also been so hungry I could start and not stop. I'm sooo bad and don't know why as I've been doing Slimming World since January and lost 2 stone but never been so hungry as I have these past 1-2 weeks!! I just feel so greedy!! I've never felt like this before and it's driving me mental.

Can anyone help me? Am I pregnant? has anyone felt like this that has been pregnant before. I don't wanna take a test yet and be disappointed with BFN. I just am going out of my mind so be grateful if anyone can respond!! Thanks xxx

Those symptoms sound pretty promising, so I say test. But definitely wait to use first morning urine for a clear result. Good luck!

I agree with rosered. Take a test first thing in the morning and let us know!!!
FX'd for your :bfp:!!

Another thing to keep in mind, is that we're so in tune with our bodies during that 2 week wait term that often these symptoms are all in our head. I can't tell you how many times I've experienced those symptoms and I ended up with my period staring me back in my face, or a negative pregnancy test. Not trying to be a negative Nancy but I'm also not trying to get your hopes up either.

The only way you're going to know if you're pregnant is by taking a test.

GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->