Can't tell if crazy or pregnant?!

Serenabobeena

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to the forum, just seeking some advice if possible! Im about 19 DPO (April 25). I had extremely sensitive and sore breasts that felt full for almost two weeks after with nausea, dizziness, and extreme fatigue. Also accompanied by increased urination, increased hunger and constipation. I had spotting with light pink and brown discharge for about 3 days starting on Sunday night and ending Wednesday morning. Period was supposed to start Tuesday but never came. No cramps no heavy bleeding no nothing. Got a blood HCG test done and came back negative when I was two days missed period. I am so confused! I have all the signs and symptoms and yet all my tests I have done urine as well have been negative. I was thinking of waiting until Monday morning to try again but it's making me so stressed. I have never missed a period in my life not even due to stress. Any suggestions or advice ladies?

Did you get a beta blood test? Or just a qualitative? If your hcg was in the low range, the qualitative test would've only said you're positive if it was above a certain level (25 I believe). If you had a beta and your level is zero, I would suggest seeing your dr. Sometimes cysts can give pregnancy symptoms. Fingers crossed the test was just too early ❤️

Did you get a beta blood test? Or just a qualitative? If your hcg was in the low range, the qualitative test would've only said you're positive if it was above a certain level (25 I believe). If you had a beta and your level is zero, I would suggest seeing your dr. Sometimes cysts can give pregnancy symptoms. Fingers crossed the test was just too early ❤️

im actually not too sure I got it done at a family planning clinic I never asked what kind of blood test :/ Im hoping its just because of late implantation.

Did they give you any sort of level? If not, I bet it wasn't a beta test and you very well could be pregnant and levels just weren't very high yet. Have you taken a urine test at home lately?

Did they give you any sort of level? If not, I bet it wasn't a beta test and you very well could be pregnant and levels just weren't very high yet. Have you taken a urine test at home lately?

No no level just told me I wasn't pregnant at the time. I'm taking a urine test tomorrow morning. Last one I took was maybe 7 days ago now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->