Cant this first tri go by any faster lol

Juliet I'm right here with ya! Did we have fet the same day 22nd feb? I know we are close. Im at 8 weeks. I told my brothers yesterday as one of brothers is going away until June. My husband wasn't pleased id told them before week 12 but I wanted to tell him in person. I keep telling myself I have two scan pics, I've seen the heartbeat it's going to be ok. I would love to be at 12 weeks though I hate being so secretive and I just want to tell everybody!!!!

lazy yes! i was jan 22 too!!! so ive calculated 10-10 as due date, right?
i know, wouldnt it be nice to be 12 weeks?? i want to tell my brothers, but wanting to wait a few more weeks... my mom knows and a couple friends. but need to make sure my scan tuesday goes well.
happy and healthy 9 months to us! yay!

Agreed! Can't wait to tell people after first scan! But the end drags a lot! So just trying to be patient and enjoy the ability to move and do things as normal for the time being :)

I've had two scans. One a six weeks a one at 7. Having another one next Thursday so it's made be feel better. Anybody else feeling really swollen. I'm putting on weigh all ready. Got to try and eat healthier next week as I'm ballooning!

Juliet we really are on the identical timeline! I got 10th of October too from 5 day fet on 22. Not long until your scan x

After munching on some cookies today I switched to celery... so room for improvement. But I feel better when I eat. Nibbling helps me not feel like throwing up. I know it is opposite for some people but this is how it was in my last pregnancy as well.

I've had two scans as well, 6 &1/2 and 7 &1/2 and then again at 8ish. Hoping that one shows baby so we can be more at ease.

Excited for 2nd tri... but at least a month away!

I'm to excited to get out of this first trimester :)) my pregnancy feels like it's going super fast tho, it's like I just found out yesterday! Now I'm almost 13 weeks

Wow that's good it's gone so fast for you!! I feel like it's dragging but at the same time can't believe I've known I've been pregnant for a whole month already. Can't wait to get into the second tri in the hope might feel better, although that could just be foolish thinking x

Yeah the first few weeks went by super fast, but these last couple weeks have gone a bit slower. I will be happy again to see baby for the second time next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->