Cant this first tri go by any faster lol

orionfox

Reaction score
Im at 10 weeks 2 days and just want to be past the first tri already lol. Not so nervious about a mc now that ive hit 10 weeks...praying all stays well. Im excited to almost be able to finally share the news with everyone. Who else cant wait until the end of the first tri?

:yipee: Oh, me! I'm not even 8 weeks and I think the next month is going to kill me.

Congratulations to you, Orionfox. You're almost there!

Pregnancy feels like it lasts forever... just wait until the very end - it really seems to drag. But enjoy it, once your LO is here time flies like you wouldn't believe. My LO is 7 weeks tomorrow and it feels like I just had him a week ago.

Also, a big congratulations to you!

Thanks...its been a long road for me an dh as we were trying for 17 months. I have so many plans for LO when he or she gets here :) at this point i actually dont mind if after the first tri time drags on as i dont know yet if this will be my only pregnancy. Both dh and I have very high functioning special needs and dont know how LO will be affected. We may only decide on one biological child if he or she requires a lot of care etc. So im enjoying this pregnancy to its fullest just in case. But we want to stay on the hopeful side that maybe they will be perfect without any special needs. It just all seems surreal to me still.

Not that much longer for you!

I'm beyond ready to get out first tri. A couple more weeks left.

For the most part, first tri has gone somewhat quickly (felt unbelievable this morning that I'm already 12 weeks), but since tonight was my last class for a bit (sort of), time is going to drag.

totally agree... its dragging on and on....

i soo cant wait 4 second tri!! maybe then i will stop worrying so much.. but i doubt it lOl. but i have a question that someone will hopefully be able 2 answer.. does second trimester start when u hit 12 weeks or 13 weeks? im so confused!

I can't wait either! Only another week left. Can't quite believe I'm pregnant yet though, even though we have announced and I have a cute little bump, it's just so unreal. Honestly never thought we would ever get this chance again :)

Getnmybelly my doctor classes second tri as week 14 onwards so basically week 13 is the last week of first tri. Although in some of my baby books it says from week 13 onwards. I just go with what my gp says.

Meeeeeee!!! I am bursting to tell people, I don't have my scan till 13 weeks so another week and half before I can start :happydance:

Meeee. This first tri has dragged especially with the night sickness. But I'm trying to remind myself to enjoy it as I'm very lucky to be in this position carrying a precious bub.cant waut to feel bub kick! Start buying and preparing to help time pass.this tri feels a bit of a drag cause just waiting around!!

Yea I know how you feel xx I want to tell everyone but waiting til scan at 12+3 which seems an age away lol.

I can't wait to finish first tri. Too much uncertainty in first tri for my liking!

It hasn't dragged tho, even though I found out at four weeks ish.

Today is my last day in first tri!!! Wahooo!!!!! Though it still doesn't seem real!!

Count me in too! I'm ready for this whole pregnancy to be over haha

I'm also ready to get out of first tri! Hoping I get some energy back lol.

Tell me about it but I'm only 5 weeks so in for a long road yet, fingers crossed everything will be ok

happy and healthy 9 months to you ladies

This tri is absolutely dragging for me!! And I still have a month left if 14 weeks counts as the second tri. Urgh!!
My friend told me her first pregnancy felt like she was pregnant for years! Her second is going a lot faster... not the news I wanted to hear!! I just wanna scream it from the rooftops!!! I'M PREGNANT!!! Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Yes and today i really want to scream out loud im pregnant. Just had an early peak at baby and now super excited for my first actual ultrasound in two weeks. As soon as i have the ultrasound i will be telling everyone my news :) Baby looked amazing today and was moving around like crazy, so i have good faith that i will make it out of the first tri still with baby. Im just in awe.

I just need first tri over. I think it is my anxiety cause of my weird ultrasound... we couldn't get a picture of baby, like at all, but doctor did find a 144 heartbeat. I feel like once I am through first tri, risks of a miscarriage will decrease and I can just feel more at ease!!!!!
Many of you are farther along too, I still have 4-5 weeks in this tri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh

Juliet I'm right here with ya! Did we have get the same day 22nd feb? I know we are close Im at 8 weeks. I told my brothers yesterday as one oft brothers is going away until June. My husband wasn't pleased if told them before week 12. I keep telling myself I have two scan pics, I've seen the heartbeat it's going to be ok. I would love to be at 12 weeks though I hate being so secretive and I just want to tell everybody x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->