Cant touch certain things....

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
I dont know whats wrong with me!! Recently i cannot touch certain things!!
Like for instance has anyone got that changing bag you get free from boots with the parenting club? OMG, i cant even think about it!! It sends chills up my spine and i get goosebumps all over! I used to be fine with it! Its literally in the last few weeks! Also, i cant touch cotton fabric i.e pillow cases etc!!
When i feed callum and i have to put him on a pillow its the worst feeling! I cant stand it!! Its all i think about! *shudder*
Whats this all about?? Why has it happend so suddenly? Is anybody else the same?!

Eeek! help :(

Hmmmm I really am not to sure I understand?? Like you can't stand the feeling of certain things? I know in the winter time when my hands are dry I don't like certain materials because I can feel it getting caught on the dry skin..is that kind of what you are talking about??

Lol i probably didnt explain it too well! but yeah i cant stand how they feel. the texture etc! i think im just odd! haha

No I totally get what you are saying, and if you are odd then so am I! I dont get it about touching stuff, but its when I think about stuff touching my teeth! For some reason in the run up to christmas ive been thinking about eating turkey, and it got me thinking about dry overcooked turkey...which instantly gives me the shivers and goosebumps! Its horrible! Not only turkey, other things I cant think of at the moment, but its only started recently, since having skye. One day all I could think about was eating overcooked turkey and i just kept getting goosebumps over and over lol...I sound crazy now!

I've always had that with some things...like cotton wool if you scrunch it and it makes that creaking noise. Urgh. Same with wet towels or wood if my hands are wet and wrinkly...and wooden ice lolly sticks. Getting shivers up my spine just thinking about it!! x

Lol my sister is the same with ice lolly sticks.. She literally will not / can not touch them. She has to hold lollies in the wrappers they came in :rofl: I always thought she was mad :blush:

It's probably quite common?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->