• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can't TTC as planned for a while :(

cherylanne

Mum/first tri #2
Reaction score
Some of you may know that we we're planning to start TTC next month and hopefully get a xmas :bfp:, well things have changed ALOT.

I've not been well this past month and now i'm having to take immune suppressant drugs!!! This is exactly what i didn't want, but have run out of options, it also means that there is no way we can TTC as it's not safe for me to get pregnant :cry:

It just seems that everything is going against us!!

oh hun i'm so sorry to hear that. hope your not waiting too long to ttc :hugs: x

awwww sorry :hug: I hope that you have a speedy recovery.

Well hopefully you can ttc again soon...maybe you could aim for a christmas baby!

oh hun i'm so sorry you're feeling so unwell. How long before you're on the road to recovery?

I know it's tough now but you will be so thankful you waited so you can celebrate a healthy pregnancy someday soon!

wish the best of luck Sunshine!! Hang in There... :hugs:

aww honey im sorry youve been feeling so bad. If you need any help with anything just let me know ok !

Hope things look up for you again soon xxxx

Oh i'm sorry hun :hugs:
Hope that you feel better soon and just think you will be fighting fit and ready to TTC in no time x

aww honey im sorry youve been feeling so bad. If you need any help with anything just let me know ok !

Hope things look up for you again soon xxxx

Thanks hun, i ment to call you and let you know i wasn't well and thats why we haven't met up in a dew weeks. When i'm feeling a little better, you and caitlin will have to come round and play xx

Ive had a stinking cold for a while so its just as well we havent seen eachother Hope your not run down or anything xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"