Can't wait to TTC No Periods.

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
I hate periods, They are so heavy and the pain for me feels like contractions. Good thing about pregnancy no periods or pain for 9 months. :thumbup:

I didn't have my period for about 2 years after getting pregnant! With breastfeeding, it took until my return to work 1 year later to trigger my cycle back! YAY for that hehe

Your Lucky, I breastfed My 2nd for 14months and still got my period 5 weeks after birth.

Yeah I won't miss them, that's for sure. CD 2 now and sooooo crampy and icky stomach.

Are you on now? me too, My period pains feels like labour pains Lol.

I've been on BC for four years, totally stopped my periods. I honestly don't know how I will handle getting it back, I HATE THEM! Ugh, I hate that feeling of not being completely clean and dry. I finally started using tampons after 14 years but even still. I'm kind of thinking of trying a diva cup when I do come off the pill. I'm afraid to get it up in there though.

Another here that hasn't had one for absolutely years thanks to a mirena coil! I'm dreading having it out and having that to deal with again....

I don't have to worry about coming off anything that stops it but i hate them every month i really suffer.

I don't know about no pain, but I'm with you on the no period part! It's really the first day for me that is the worst and I feel pretty sick for it. Looking forward to not having that. But pregnancy brings about a whole 'nother set of pain, so no escaping that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->