Can't work out my Due Date...Help!!

hardio

Reaction score
Hi Guys, How are you all doing? I am after a little advice please!!

My period is usually on the dot, I can tell you exactly when it is due and it is normally every 29 days, however last month when I hit 34 days and it still didn't arrive I started to wonder if I was pg so I did a test which came back negative and then a couple of days later I had a very light unusual bleed which didn't start off looking like a period but proper fresh blood on day one and more period like on day two (I usually bleed for 5 days a lot heavier)..I therefore assumed i was just having a very light period and thought no more about it..anyway 5 wks later my period didn't arrive again and I just assumed that It was becoming irregular and that I would get it soon enough. I got to day 35 and decided to do a pg test which came back positive (instantly - very dark blue line), I did another test the next day with the same result.

so now I no I am pregnant but I don't have a clue when i'm due as I am not sure when to class as my first day of last period, my normal period back in March (26th) or my funny 2day light bleed in April (28th). I'm either 5wks or 10wks and I am curious...I wont find out for another month probably coz getting into the hospital is a big challenge where I am so just being impatient but curious!! What do you guys think!!

Also this is my 2nd pregnancy and didn't have this the first time around!!!

Many thanks
Hardio xxx

My doctor did it for me And I'm terrible at numbers but if you google there's a calculator that does it for you, put in 'calculating due date'

Congratulations!xx

I'd go from March. The bleed in April could have been implantation bleeding.

I have googled :rofl:

And if you go by your March dates with a 29 day cycle you are 10+2 and are due on the 1st Dec 2011

Or if you go by your bleed in Apri and on a 34 days cyclel which IMHO sounds like an implant bleed you could be 4+6 with a EDD of 7th Feb 2012.

V xx

Thank you for the replies, I worked it out like that but got either 31st Dec 2011 from the March period or 4th Feb for the April bleed......I just wish I knew which it was....thanks for working it out for me too V - it never occured to me to do it with a 34day cycle I just did it with a 29day cycle...I guess I will find out soon x

Well went to see midwife last week and they are no clearer on my due date than I am, first they wanted to take my last bleed in April which makes me 6wks then they phoned me up later in the day and decided they would take my earlier bleed in March and said I could be 10wks so WHO KNOWS!!!! I am going in for a dating scan in next 2wks so hopefully will be a little clearer then....has anyone ever had an internal dating scan? Whats that like?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->