CaptainMummys Christmas Journal!

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
Feels strange having finally gotten round to a name change!

So yeah, I thought I'd try one of these this year. Somewhere I can share my lists, photos, ideas (feel free to share your own!) And everything Christmassy! :xmas1: :xmas5: :xmas6:

I'm definitely feeling it already this year. I'm well under way with presents for the girls, and am determined to be nice and organised :)

Lists... I will update these as I go, but for now, this is what I have/want to get for my girls. Struggling to balance them at the moment. My dd2 has significantly less (value wise) than the other two as of yet, but I'm struggling with things to buy her as she just had her birthday so got a few things I planned on giving her at Christmas!
Green is what I have bought, red is things I have yet to buy or just ideas that I may or may not get!

Dd1. Total spend so far £161

LOL Biggie pet
LOL pop up store
Ker Plunk
Scentos art set
Sharpies set
LOL under wraps
LOL pet
LOL lil sisters x2
2x string art sets
Tsum tsum 10pk
Num nom plush
Num nom lights 12pk
Slime gift set
Skipping rope
Foil scraper pack

Cry baby surprise
Styling head
Karaoke microphone
Harry Potter Lego
Tablet case

Dd2 Total spend so far £84

Twister
LOL under wraps
LOL lil sisters x2
LOL pet
Scentos art/dough set
Frozen candle design set
MLP jigsaws and match
Slime gift set
Fairy projector light
Foil craft box
Foil scraper pack
Bracelet maker pack
2pk tsum tsum

Roller skates
LOL helmet
Karaoke Microphone
Tablet case

Dd3 Total spend so far £124

LOL biggie pet
Wonder woman costume
LOL pet
LOL lil sisters x2
LOL under wraps
Crayola colouring box
Frozen mosaic vanity box
MLP light up cadence
Unicorn projector light
Slime gift set
MLP fashion pony x2
Shimmer and Shine bead set
2pk tsum tsum
Foilbscraper pack
Bracelet maker pack

Cry baby surprise
Playmobil cupcake shop
Tablet case

So yeah, that's where I'm at.
No more buying Christmas presents for a couple of weeks now as I have dd2s birthday party at the weekend, and then want to finish dd3s birthday presents. Also gives me time to find out what they are wanting from Santa!

following :) you really are super organised! my DD is a similar age to your DD2 so good to check out your girls lists :)

Super organised and some great lists. Following for ideas x

Haven't bought anything new (it's been hard!) since my last post.
I am still really struggling with ideas for my dd2. Been watching to see what she likes most out of her birthday presents, and she seems to really like the little writing sets and pens/crafts etc... But that doesn't really help me with a 'main' present for her. Definitely getting her the roller skates, maybe a new scooter since I can't think of anything else!
Dd1 told me a few things she wants for Christmas last night. New dressing gown (must have a hood!) Stompeez slippers, a big fluffy cushion for her bed, cute stationary and a onesie with feet! I think I can probably do all that, although not sure if the stompeez are any good!

Dd3 has her birthday in a few weeks, I've got a few bits away for her so far (MLP figure set, enchantimals owl sleepover set, 2 LOL dolls) but again, I'm struggling! I don't go all out for birthdays, but still like them to have 10 or so presents.

Going to make new lists of what I want to get tonight. The girls are at their dads until Monday (September weekend, so off school yesterday and Mon) so gives me plenty of time to try to organise myself a bit more!

They sound like great ideas. Hopefully you can come up with something for dd2 :)

Went into argos yesterday and got the girls a Poopsie slime surprise each, as well as a playdoh set and LOL jigsaw for dd2.

My dd3 has her birthday in a few weeks and the only thing she really wants is an LOL biggie pet... Which so far is her biggest thing I hve away for xmas. Think I'll need to give it to her for her birthday now, as I can't really not get her the one thing she has asked for! Now I'm stuck for her too.

LOL the poopsie slime surprise sounds like something my DD would love :laugh2:

Following :) My middle kid DD2 is the trickiest to buy for too, she pretty much just likes everything her big sister does! not sure if your girls are into barbies at all but I just ordered the Barbie dough kitchen for dd2 from Amazon for £36 so I think that will be a good 'big' present for her along with the playmobil hospital :xmas12:

Following! You're so organised already, I've nearly finished DD birthday things but have barely started on Christmas yet, I need to make my lists but I'm just so disorganised yet!

Are you still struggling for ideas?
My daughter sounds like she's into similar things and she is wanting myla unicorn thing.

VTech Myla the Magical Make Up Unicorn - Girl's Electronics UK

Seems to be already sold out in a few places though.
She also wants a puppy surprise, cry baby and mostly little thing so feel hers won't look much .

I have seen her, shes cute! I don't think my daughter would play with it though. I managed to get her to write a list and did a huge chunk of shopping yesterday so think I'll be okay for her as she gave me lots of ideas lol.

Awe that's good then! I have bought most of my daughter's things and all really small things don't think it looks like the price that it is.
Same time think I need to stop caring. About size as it's what she wants

Ok... So I just pulled out everything I have so far.. so had to do stash pics.

Dd3, waiting on a MLP scooter, smooshy mushy, Disney princess cash register and Cutie cars wash n go playset. Will buy her a craft set and a teddy and that will be her finished.
IMG_20181003_103445.jpg

Dd1, only waiting on a smooshy mushy being delivered. Still to buy a craft set, playmobil set and a teddy of some sort and she will be done.
IMG_20181003_102454.jpg

Dd2 waiting for LOL scooter and Helmet, playmobil cupcake shop, teenie genies playset and a smooshy mushy. Still to buy her a teddy and craft set and she will be done too.
IMG_20181003_102907.jpg

So yeah, only thinfd left to buy are craft bits for them all, teddy for all and aa playmobi set for dd1! Can't believe I'm almost finished already.

It looks like so much, but as none of them have an expensive 'main' present, I felt like I could get a bit more. I have spent no more than £210 each, so once they are finished, I imagine it to be around £250 each plus stockings and I'm happy with that!

Was thinking about what to get for stockings but will just get little bits...
Dvd
Socks
Sweets/choc coins
Toothbrush
A few blind bags
Lip gloss etc
Hair bow
And can always pick up little bits and pieces if I see them.

Is it time to put the tree up yet??

Omg love those piles :xmas12:

I absolutely need to add a few of those to my girls lists. Love the scents and zuru slime sets.

You are so organised

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"