Car accident 10 weeks small bleed cr*p doctor!

kipkip

Reaction score
Unfortunately was victim of a hit & run car accident yesterday , after i got a grip on my anger and emotions, I drove home, and discovered small bleed on paper wen I went to toilet...

In mass panic went to A&E, saw a GP (not and obstetrician !) who gave me abdominal palladium and feel of my neck and shoulders and booked ne in for a scan tomorrow, 48 hours later!!!

To be honest, I font think the guy knew way he was doing. he took my urine sample and dipsticked it; 2+ leucocytes (normal in pregnancy), 3+ blood (not normal) ... He decided to diagnose me with a UTI!!!!

Completely ignored the blood from the bleeding I told him I was having!!!!

He then prescribed me antibiotics for the UTI without even knowing the results from the urine sample he then sent away.

He said 2 me, are u happy with scan Monday I was like NO! I'm not at all!! But eat can I do?!?! It was "out of hours!"

Terrible!! Sorryfor rant!

I'm so sorry to hear this! As hard as it is maybe try to rest, watch a funny movie, or a good book. I think your right that the doc at the emergency had no clue what to do, or how to feels to be a pregnant woman! Do your best to relax until the scan. Fingers Crossed!

Had scan today all was good baby wriggling about hb166 love the little squisher :)

Yay Kipkip! I just found this thread and am so glad to hear all is well. Now for that hit and run driver...grrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->