car boot sale advice

U could try preloved.com hun its free to post lisitings. Yeah I agree boout the wedding dress though definetly not something for car booty. Try some wedding forums or ebay! Can I be cheeky and ask wat dress it is size etc?

Im also considering going to the carboot with all my baby clothes, well my FIL to be said he d do it as he likes things like that x

I've found that alot of people at car boot do simply want something for nothing. :(

Agreed!

Having said that I am doing one this weekend.

Tips: Have a rough idea but don't really write anything down, its better to get people to ask and then you can have a bit of a barter. Like ladyjane said, price things a bit higher. If you have a high priced item some people may walk away but there will be someone who realises its a bargain!

I also think it depends on which car boot you sell as as to whether you will get people wanting something for nothing or not. Believe me I have had people offer me 5p for good stuff before, just be prepared to say no a few times too!

Good luck :flower:

Oh and you may be harassed by people before you even get out of the car looking for 'perfume', 'mobiles', 'jewelry'. There are usually traders and will try and try and get a cheap price for things so just tell them no you haven't got anything at first, they will be there all day so if someone normal doensn't snap up an item they will be back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->