Car Insurance

J

Jade--x

My car insurance is soon up for renewal - And I don't think that anyone else will beat my renewal they haven't for the last 2 years, but I'll be on holiday when I get the email with how much my renewal will be and only have a day or 2 to shop around for better so I'm doing it before I go.

But I need some ideas where best to look for prices. I'm already trying the typical ones, direct line, confused.com, comparethemarket, admiral etc. but wondered if anyone else had any other suggestions or where they found to be pretty cheap? :flower:

Elephant and diamond are good. They are part of the same company as Admiral, but sometimes their prices differ.

I've been driving 7 years and always been with diamond or Elephant.

xx

Tesco insurance were quite cheap xx

im with diamond too :) its usually cheaper if you go directly to them rather than through price comparisons x

I always use confused.com and apart from last year, have always found a cheaper deal. I recently changed to Sheila's wheels from Diamond - they were £100 less.

I did a few quotes online last night and tesco was over double what I paid this year! And the cover I get now is better than there's :dohh: a couple of sites couldn't give me quotes though so I'm going to have to call them because I have more no claims than I have had my driving licence as I insured it on a provisional to build up my no claims and when I passed my test it was only £900 for the year so there's no way I'm gonna pay £2500 this time :dohh: x

I would do a quote before you go Hun, I use quidco compare and they have been the cheapest Ive found. Plus they give cash back. x

Ooo I've never heard of quidco will have to have a look now :haha: thanks hun x

My cheapest was with Sheilas Wheels this time round :) xxx

My Mum had great quotes with Quinn Direct - I've always been with Admiral Multicar though, as theres a few cars in the house. Works out about £400 each, for room mate that's 20, me 21, and OH 22. x

i used to be with quinn but each year it got more and more and there admin charges were ridiculous i got a quote with aviva and they were the cheapest so stuck with them:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->