Car Seat Base Help

PinkRuby

Reaction score
not sure if im putting this in the right place but i want to get a car seat base for my car seat but im not sure what style i need. the car seat clips into the oyster frame. would it be the isofix base? i haven't got a clue lol

any ideas? x

I don't know about the oyster but you can ask in store if it's isofix I think most of the new ones nowadays are but you have to make sure your car is isofix friendly, again I think most newer cars are I would ask in store or you can probably check online.

Do you have ISOFIX ancorage in your car? There is black flaps you can pull back and it looks like clips inside on the back seats of your car. I haven't known cars made in the last 5/6 years not to have them- I *think* it is the law now for new cars to come with them?

If you have these Anchorage points then your need and ISOFIX otherwise a non isofix base.

no i dont think i have isofix in my car i think i will just have to go in a shop and ask maybe take the car seat with me and test a few out until it works, our last car seat came with a base so that was easy.

thanks for the advice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->