Car Seat Question?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
You know the little insert that goes in the car seat when their tiny to keep and safe and snug like the head support ...

When are you supposed to take it out? Is it at a certain age or a certain weight or just when they have good head control?

I cant find the little book that came with mine so i havent got a clue :dohh:

i took it out when jack looked to cramped with it cant remember when x

funny enough i took tylers out sunday, his little legs were hanging over the end!! he fits in so much better now and looks alot more comfy :)

funny enough i took tylers out sunday, his little legs were hanging over the end!! he fits in so much better now and looks alot more comfy :)

Brookes are starting to do that, i was more concerned that when i got her out of it today the zip from her coat had really rubbed her face and left an indent but she wasnt sitting funny it was just because with her hood on it seems pretty tight

Olivers came out after about a month. I then had to buy a new insert, that was a bit bigger, as it was way to big for him without it :dohh:

I took Lola's out when her head didn't fit in anymore (around 2 months or a little less) and she looked quite uncomfy. It does sound like it's time for Brooke.

Mine had two pieces...the inside one and then you can take that one out and it has a bigger one? She's still using the bigger one.

i just took charlies out when his head was to fat fo it

i too maddi's out when she look too big and uncomfortable, she didn't have good head control so i removed the form wedge in the car seat (maxi cosi) and put the round head back in and then removed that after a month x

katie had hers in the day she came out of hospital and that was it, she was really snug in it without!

lmao, completely off topic, but she's sat here farting like a trouper and blowing raspberries!!

I have a mamas & papas car seat and you there is a cushion type bit that goes under their bum, I took that out when he was about 4 months, but the flaps round his head are part of the seat you can't take them out.

I would be inclined to try and squeeze her in it as long as you can as I imagine it would be safer.

Ollie was about 2 months old when I took it out x

oh i may need to look into this aswell, elliots legs go a bit over the end now etc. thanks for posting about this.xx

ooo archies still uses hes lol i dint even think to take it out lol xx

just thought i'd add, katie was 9lb12, so was never newborn size!

Chloe is still in hers and we dont have a problem, although comparing it to others it looks bigger than most

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->