Care to share your cd21 progesterone?

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I just got my results from bloodwork..it was 15. She said it was good but that the might increase my Clomid dosage for next month.
I'm wondering if you girls remember what yours was and went on to get a bfp??

Thanks!

That really surprises me! My doc wants to see 15 or high to indicate a "good Ovulation"

Yea I have no clue what to think about it.
Can't find anything concrete online.. lots of sites have diff numbers so who knows :shrug:

Im just going to move along to next month with a higher clomid dose.. .reluctantly *sigh

Was it 15 nmol or ng/ml? Mine was 34.7ng/ml on cd 19. That indicated recent ovulation. It's within normal limits but on the low side.

I couldn't say, she just said 15. Is there much of a difference?

Yes, it's like comparing celcius with farenheit. Nmol is about three times more than ng/ml. So my 34.7nmol is the same as 10.9ng/ml. Below is an interpretation of results from fertility associates in NZ (divide by 3.18 for values in ng/ml)

Possible interpretation of results assuming the test is properly timed are:
1. Progesterone > 30nmol/l – ovulation has occurred and the corpus luteum is producing sufficient progesterone to induce adequate secretory changes in the endometrium to assist implantation.
2. Progesterone 3-30 nmol/l &#8211; ovulation has occurred > 10 days ago or < 5 days ago, or if ovulation did occurr 5-10 days ago, the level is probably not adequate to sustain endometrial growth for satisfactory implantation.
3. Progesterone >120 nmol/l &#8211; two or more follicles have been recruited
4. Progesterone < 3nmol/l &#8211; no ovulation in previous 14 days.

I'm going to assume it's ng/ml only because we're in the states and I've never seen anything in the other format.

Thank you for the clarification!

I get my results back on Friday so will share with you then.

X

Just got my results back and they were 51.

Xx

I tested yesterday morning (13-15dpo) with FMU and BFN :(

Then got a bit of my usual pre AF spotting yesterday afternoon so just waiting for the witch to arrive in full force now!

Xx

Oops. :dohh: That's right! I can't keep anyone straight here lately,sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->