Carla bruni

D

Desperado167

Just read in today's paper,Carla the wife of the French president aged 43 is pregnant,her hubby is 56 ,:happydance::happydance::happydance:

She said that it was totally unplanned and unexpected! Lucky her!

Hmm, call me cynical, but when I hear of mega-rich celebrities pregnant with twins (as Mrs. Sarkozy is rumoured to be), I can't help thinking they've had a lot of help. Plus, call me mega-cynical, but I think the DD coincides with some crucial election timing for Nicolas.

Hmm, call me cynical, but when I hear of mega-rich celebrities pregnant with twins (as Mrs. Sarkozy is rumoured to be), I can't help thinking they've had a lot of help. Plus, call me mega-cynical, but I think the DD coincides with some crucial election timing for Nicolas.

If a celebrity has had help in getting pregnant, it would be so refreshing if they came forward and said so. It would be such a boost to have a 'it worked for me and it could work for you too' story.

C xx

Yes, I think it would be much better if they were frank about it. But I suspect it's a bit like "I have never had any plastic surgery/fillers/botox" or "I eat whatever I want and I'm still a size 6". They seem compelled to make everything in their lives seem effortless...

Yes, I think it would be much better if they were frank about it. But I suspect it's a bit like "I have never had any plastic surgery/fillers/botox" or "I eat whatever I want and I'm still a size 6". They seem compelled to make everything in their lives seem effortless...

Unfortunately, that's very true. I think the only celeb who has been honest about her pregnancies is Celine Dion and I respect her for that. It's nice to know that they're human too!

C xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->