Carly fell down the stairs -- updated with pics :(

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Poor thing , i was waiting for her to come down the stairs so i could help her walk down....well she heard a bang and whenever she hears a bang she thinks its a monster ( i blame monsters inc for this!) and she jumped and ran tripped over the stair gate ( it has a bit on the bottom that you have to step over) and fell down some stairs, i was screaming my head off, what i saw was awful , her neck sounded like it cracked, her legs and arms were in places i never thought could bend.

I was screamin my feckin head off, she is ok thank god. Although her arm wouldnt move , she could move it slightly but with out crying , OH has taken her to A & E. I have to stay here with LO, im so worried that she has broken it :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have never ever been so scared in my life, i still havnt eaten the whole day just from the shock :cry:

oh no :( I hope shes ok hun :hugs: update us when you can :hug:

do hope she is ok hun, i remember my babes when he was just over one on CHRISTMAS MORNING falling down a full flight of stair he must have done about 3/4 turns as he went down.

He was ok as he dint tense up, does'nt make it any easier tho...

oh i do sympathise hope she is ok sweet.......

Poor little love. I hope she's ok hun HUGS xxx

big :hug: to you all, kids can be resiliant hun, my SIL's LO fell down their stairs (they have the fire escape ones that twist as you go up) and Madison fell right right down the middle landing on wooden floor, she turned out to be ok but i can imagine the fright you had xxx

Turns out she has fractured it and is in a cast , there is a little break there. Poor thing she is taken it really well compared to me. I feel like its all my fault i should of kept more of an eye on her :(

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/shnukys/Picture041.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/shnukys/Picture042.jpg

aww bless her she looks happy as Larry now! Its a shock isnt it, Ella fell full flight of stairs and not a scratch on her! I felt guilty as hell but as this thread shows it does happen so dont feel bad xxx

Aw bless her she looks dead proud of her sling. Poor you though. If only we could keep them wrapped in cotton wool till they leave home.:hugs:

aww bless her LO are much tougher than we give them credit for she looks all happy wi her sling bless :D

:hug: hun i know u always blame urself, but kids grow stronger from things like this xx

awww hun, ti'snt your fault or anybodies accidents happen where kiddies are concerned, btw how STUNNING are her curls?? and i'll bet she's enjoying the extra cuddles from mummy and daddy xxx

Awwwww bless her cottons!

Although they could've given her a smaller sling... it's almost as big as her!!

:( aww hun, its not the news you wanted but she will be ok and you will be too :hugs:

what a gorgeous brave girl you have there :hugs:

Awww poor little thing, it wasnt your fault though, accidents do happen and she books bright enough, what a brave little girl.

x

Awww...poor thing! Makena broke her arm last year (2 1/2 years). It was exactly 1 year ago that she was wearing her pink fibreglass cast. She fell off the balcony while my MIL was supposed to be watching. Same thing as your described really...the sound, scream, and not moving her arm. It is funny how resilient they are tho...despite the cast. I would give her some Advil at night tho...Makena was fine, until night. (hugs) What a rough day for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->