Carrycots for overnight sleeping?

nyah

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Does anyone know whether any brand and style carrycot is suitable for overnight sleeping (with the correct mattress of course)? I can't find any information online..:shrug:

When I was in kiddicare, I remember the sales rep pointing out that only carrycots with 'ventilation' (small round holes in the base) are ok to use overnight, but that was a few months ago and I don't remember all that well...

any advice is appreciated. Thank you! :)

nyah

ps. I have a Mutsy 'College' carrycot. It's got a hard solid (plastic) base.

I thought silver cross did an over night pram which came with a carry cot used for obviously overnight sleeping? worth checking that out

My friend has this pram for her wee girl and LOVES it!

https://www.silvercross.co.uk/sleepover_linear_chassis.php

Hope this helps!

:hug:

I seem to remember that the Windoo carry cot - for the Loola pushchair - is suitable for overnight sleeps as it has ventilation.

the M & P 8 in 1 has a carry cot that is suitable too as it as ventilation xx my likle one wont sleep anywhere else right now !!! booo

Thanks for all the replies ladies. Thankfully I already have a complete pram set, with a carrycot - but I was just wondering if any carrycot (e.g. my Mutsy one) is safe for overnight sleeping or if you should only use 'special' overnight ones (if those exist)? Anyway, I have decided that I will not use it for overnight sleeping as I am not sure. If I need a little bed to use in addition to the cotbed, I'll get a moses basket :)

Thanks again.

nyah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back