Carter Alexander born Oct 19th 520pm

lexy604

Sleeps through the night!
Reaction score
Well i finally have a minute to write my little birth story here. Most of you know from third trimester my story super easy pregnancy everything was great until i went overdue ugh. I was booked to be induced a week after baby was due. I went in on sunday had a catheter put in my cervix ad was sent home it caused intense cramping all night dilated me 3 cm. Than i went in on monday to have my water broke and put on a pitocine drip. I got there at 8am and the party was started well 8 hours later and one non working epidural nothing was happening. I had only dilated 2 cm and baby was not coming down at all. His heart rate stayed the same the whole time as if he was just sleeping. Than as the contractions got worse it started to drop alot. I had a feeling a c section was in the works and sure enough they came in and told me they had to do one as baby had also pood in the womb and he was going to be in distress by the looks of things. So this was about 5 long story short i got the spinal on top of the epidural ugh and was wheeled in to have babes. I was scared and crying but glad he was going to be out. So at 520 there he was perfect pink and go figure amazingly quiet and relaxed lol. Hes 5 days old now and amazing such a good baby very calm love it. I was in quite a bit of pain still am but was up and about the day after so not too bad im healing really well and just happy to have my baby boy home safe and sound. Daddy is still a bit nervous but im a pro hehe.

Attachments

• CIMG0026.jpg
    CIMG0026.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 86
hes gorgeous congrats x :D

Congratulations! He's such a cutie and he has a wonderful name!

Congratulations, hes gorgeous x

Hey hun - sorry it's taken so long to post a message for you. I havn't been on this website very much since the babies arrived cos there just hasn't been any time.

I just wanted to say a huge congratulations to you - he is so handsome!!!

Speak to you soon hun xx

Hey hun - sorry it's taken so long to post a message for you. I havn't been on this website very much since the babies arrived cos there just hasn't been any time.

I just wanted to say a huge congratulations to you - he is so handsome!!!

Speak to you soon hun xx

No worries im so happy we both have our babies after a long journey ugh lol. I could only imagine how busy you must be with two of them there super cute hope your doing well ttys for sure.

Thanx everyone i love his name to so happy to finally share him with you all on here after so long

only realised I hadn't congrulated to you! Hope Carter (& you) are doing really well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->