Casper or Kaspian?

ZoeyKaspian

Reaction score
Which name do you guys like better Casper Benjamin or Kaspian Benjamin?
Reasons other than "Casper's more normal", please. :)

well if you go for Kaspian/Caspian you can use Casper for a short hand nick name :) and it will give you more options

for some reason i think kaspian/caspian looks more professional too although Casper is cuter for a child or a little old man

I like Casper better. Can't really say why, I just think it sounds better.

Kaspian sounds like a body of water or a brand name or something, Casper sounds more name like to me.

I couldn't decide between the names from your thread title, but when I saw the middle name I went for Casper. I don't think Caspian Benjamin flows that well, it's a bit of a mouthful.

I would prefer Kaspian over Casper. Casper reminds me of Casper the friendly ghost.

Maybe you could do Kaspian and Kasper as a nickname? :flower:

Well that caught me out too. I was a Kaspian fan until I put the middle name with it and then out of the two Casper Benjamin flowed and Kaspian Benjamin did not.

Casper definitely - we have Kaspian Pizza near us so for me it would be like calling a baby Dominoes :haha:
X

Hm, I like Kaspian more but Casper Benjamin flows better. Conflicted! Kaspian just sounds great for a little boy and for an adult, and it's a strong name. I just picture Casper as a little boy...those are my two cents. Kaspian, but not paired with Benjamin. The multiple syllables and both ending in "N" don't work well together.

I think that with Benjamin as a middle name Casper sounds better - just the two 'n' endings dont flow well for me :shrug:, but I do prefer Kaspian as a first name, really cool name :thumbup:.

Casper because its my favourite boys name and if this baby was a boy it would have been his name. Kaspian is a tiny bit more pompous sounding (just my opinion obviously), and I prefer it with a 'c' as well.

I like Kaspian much better then casper but it dont go with the middle name :(

Kaspian Benjamin goes very well together

I like Kaspian better overall, but with Benjamen as a middle name, Casper sounds better.

Hm, I like Kaspian more but Casper Benjamin flows better. Conflicted! Kaspian just sounds great for a little boy and for an adult, and it's a strong name. I just picture Casper as a little boy...those are my two cents. Kaspian, but not paired with Benjamin. The multiple syllables and both ending in "N" don't work well together.

Agree with this ^^^

Kaspian is my favourite but not with Benjamin. It just doesn't seem to roll easily off the tongue. Sorry! X

if you like ben what about:

Kaspian Benny
Kaspian Benji
Kaspian Bentley
Kaspian Korben
Kaspian Ruben

Well, it's more so that my fiance wants to name our son partially after his brother, Benjamin. I love Bentley, but my fiance hates it. It was actually one of my first name suggestions. We are probably not going with Kaspian or Casper anymore. We are discussing Diego right now with Benjamin still being the middle name. Thank you everybody, though!

Well, it's more so that my fiance wants to name our son partially after his brother, Benjamin. I love Bentley, but my fiance hates it. It was actually one of my first name suggestions. We are probably not going with Kaspian or Casper anymore. We are discussing Diego right now with Benjamin still being the middle name. Thank you everybody, though!

love Diego but my BIL stole it for his cat :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->