Casual comments that hit you in a not so casual way?

peaceful_dahl

Reaction score
So, what are some comments that easily fertile ladies make nonchalantly that really drive deep in your heart and hurt when you hear it?

One I just heard today is: "I am the type of woman that just looks at my husband and I get pregnant."

I have heard that one for sure. And some more, my all time most hated unasked for advice: just relax, it'll happen. my second most all time hated advice: would you like to borrow some of MY fertility? REALLY BITCH??!!!! And of course there is always, why can't you just be happy with the two you already have. And a big FUCK you to you too!! :) Lol, sorry for the cursing, these comments just really get to me.

Oh and, it's just not meant to be :( Sooooo, what you're saying is God hates me? Great, thanks.

Yes we here these too often, there is a guy at work who keeps telling me that I am getting on and should have some kids, and doesn't know why people leave it so long. One of these days I am actually going to hit him!

Thanks for sharing ladies!

I had someone tell me once that I need to stop being lazy (since I am a mother to an only). Really, some people can be so inconsiderate and ignorant!

I have heard the ole, "be happy with what you have" and "the ages that your kids are, you should be happy that will be moving out soon"...:growlmad: Doesn't help when the hubby (though I love him dearly) makes comments about the 2 female cats we have and how they are always pregnant...We have one about to bust now and he is always saying the cat has "a bump and a bump and a bump..don't you wish you did?"..inconsiderate A-HOLE! At least coming to these forums I don't feel alone...

I was recently in a conversation at work where on lady was talking about her first child. She said she just went off bc, didn't do anything special and *boom* pregnant.

It kills me because I know she wasn't trying to upset anyone... but it really cuts you to hear people talk about getting pregnant so easily as if it's no big deal. Some people don't understand how blessed they are...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->