Cat missing :(

Yay! Such good news. How dare he worry you like that! Glad he is home safely

Rotten little monster! No matter how happy we are to have them home, they make us pull our hair out!!! Glad to hear he's home safe and sound!

A very hungry Charlie just came home! We heard him yowling at the door, he sounded outraged, like we'd kicked him out all day or something, lol.
Came in, ate loads of food and has gone to bed! Kids! :haha:

Thank you for all your support ladies! xx

Yay! I cried like a baby when mine came back!! Great news x

Just sneaking over from 2nd tri. I have 2 cats of my own and I would go crazy if they ever wandered off like that! So glad Charlie finally decided to come home! :)

Just read this and wanted to say relieved to hear he's home. My girls worry me so much, even though they never go far, and nearly always come to our call. I had a panic yesterday with one of mine who didn't come running when I got in from work. Spent ages looking for her with DH. Turns out she'd sneaked into my wardrobe first thing in the morning and had snuggled herself into a comfy spot, and we shut the door on her. A couple of years ago, she did similar in a neighbour's garage and got locked in overnight (I heard her meowing the next morning, and my other cat helped point out where she was!). One of my cats when I was young went wandering for 3 days and it was AWFUL. She showed up absolutely fine, but hungry and wanting cuddled. They do like to worry us!! As DH said to me last night, what are we going to be like when our baby arrives!?

Just read this and wanted to say relieved to hear he's home. My girls worry me so much, even though they never go far, and nearly always come to our call. I had a panic yesterday with one of mine who didn't come running when I got in from work. Spent ages looking for her with DH. Turns out she'd sneaked into my wardrobe first thing in the morning and had snuggled herself into a comfy spot, and we shut the door on her. A couple of years ago, she did similar in a neighbour's garage and got locked in overnight (I heard her meowing the next morning, and my other cat helped point out where she was!). One of my cats when I was young went wandering for 3 days and it was AWFUL. She showed up absolutely fine, but hungry and wanting cuddled. They do like to worry us!! As DH said to me last night, what are we going to be like when our baby arrives!?

I was wondering this too, lol. Kinda glad babies can't walk right away, easier to keep track of! :haha:

My puppy ran away the other day.its the worst feeling even when youre not pregnant.so needless to say,i was a mess the whole few hours he was missing :haha:
he came back safe and sound though.i;m glad your baby did too! Hes a very cute little cat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->