Catalyst WTT Journal

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello, im new here.

In september 2008 I joined baby and bump becaus me and my OH had been trying for baby and I wanted to talk to other women about trying and the 2w waiting. I got lucky and got pg in october. So joining Baby and bump was lucky booster hehe :) It was in the 5th try that I got pg.

Now my wonderful litle boy is almost 10 months old and we have started to talk about #2. My OH wants 2 years apart because he doesnt want far between babys but I want 3 years. Im not sure if im ready now to get pg but I realy do want another baby :)

I think im not ready because the birth didnt go too well. I dialated very fast but he was not fully (im not english and lacking the word) and I was trying to push for 2-3 hours but he didnt come down enaugh. So I got epidural because I was in so mutch pain that just grew and I could controle it anymore and then the babys heartbeat dropped for couple of min. So he was taken with a C-section. It revealed that he was not able to be born normaly because he was so tangled in the cord. It went around his back and shoulder.

Then the breasfeeding. A lot went on, I got blister, I bleed, I go so swollen my OH had to put the breast in the babys moth and hold it because I couldnt and so on the first 2 months were not good. I cryed because I felt like a failure but then It started to get better and after the 4th month it has been mostly good. Im still breast feeding :) and hes almost 10 months old! Im so proud of me for sticking it out.

And the third reason I want to wait is because we moved to a new plays just before I gave birth. So I dont have a job and here where I live you get a sum of the salary you have had for the bast 2 years conting from 6 montsh prior to when the babys born. Im posible got a job, Im going to check it out today and if I like it I will start in July and I dont want to have to tell them right away that Im pg! It is a good job with a good salary.

BUT!!! I do want a baby and It feels far away, Im thinking every day if I could handle two litle babys or if I should wait, start working in a new job and get some salary so when after the babys born I get some money.

Dont know what to do realy :S im so confused these days. But I dont get any pressure from OH he just says that I should stopp taking the pill if I want it.

If anyone read all this rant :) then you are heros :D haha

ooopsss! I think I put my journal in wrond place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->