catch up formula

Kitty23

Mummy to Poppy and Noah
Reaction score
Is anyone else on catch up formula? We're on sma gold prem 2 and I must admit I hate them being on formula I have to get prescribed instead of getting it in the shops. I have so much trouble getting it with the bloody pharmacy or doctor buggering up the order! It scares me so much that we might run out one day!

How long were your babies on the catch up formula? I asked my gp she doesnt know, so I asked the HV she said to stay on it because its free :dohh: like I give a hoot if its free! Noah is 10lbs 1 now and Poppy 7lbs 12 if that helps xxx

Andrew had one prescription formula (NutriPrem2) as a standby whilst I was expressing, and when I stopped they switched him onto an even-higher-calorie formula (Infatrini). Once I got the GP to understand how much was needed every 4 weeks (to allow for increasing appetite and occasional overnight feeds), I've had no problem getting the prescription repeated. I've even arranged with my local pharmacy to request the repeat prescription and then deliver it out (as it comes bottles of pre-made rather than powder).

Molly was on Nutri prem 2. We never had too much trouble getting it, I used to stock up way before we ran out. She was on it until she was nearly 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->