Catching a cold/ Getting Sick as an early pregnancy symptom????

Yup with this one and my last one I had the most awful cold that turned into a hacking cough that lasted for 2 weeks. With both I took tablets and cough medicine whilst not realising I was El Preggo.

I had a server chest infection last week that really floored me and i been a bit sniffly since so i guess so xx

Having a horrible cold was actually my very first symptom. Of course at the time i didnt realise!!

Thanks for sharing your stories girls!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/ThankYouFallTag2-vi.gif

I am surprised at how many girls had this as an early pregnancy symptom...It is alot more common that I thought it would be!!! I hope everyone feels better soon...:hugs:

Hi! I am 8 days past ovulation and I am have a scratchy throat, runny/stuffy nose, cough, tired, and a slight headache. Could I be pregnant? What do you take that is safe? I took some advil and after reading some other responses, I am concerned. Please let me know. Thanks in advance! [

Did your tonsils get crazy big and painful? I have been sick for 5 days and the first day I was sick I also had spotting.
-zodi

Me I had a cold. I felt so awful that I went in and got a strep test at 4 dpo and the doc asked if there was any chance I was pregnant. :)

Jess1983, Did your tonsils get crazy big and painful? I have been sick for 5 days and the first day I was sick I also had spotting.
-zodi

I had a pretty decent cough for a couple of weeks. And half the time, when I coughed, it hurt my ovaries. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->