Catfish

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
I'm watching this film/documentary about a photographer called Yaniv Shulman who befriends a young girl of 8 called Abby who paints his photographs.

Basically, all is not what it appears to be
and having see what's transpired through the course of the programme, I am stunned at the lengths some people will go to escape reality.

I watched it when it was on tv a few months ago, it was billed to be some sort of creepy movie but it really wasn't. It was slightly disappointing. I've been in the position of having someone tell a lie like that via the internet and it is deeply distressing, so I don't think this "documentary" really was a true account, he didn't seem too hurt by matters.
But it was hilarious when he was reading out the sexual text messages after learning the truth!

I watched it and thought it was very good. Thought there may have been more of a dramatic twist, but for me it was more or less typical internet story just cant believe he believed it all! And as for Angela's husband how backwards and rthick must he have been to believe her story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->