catheder ???

They put mine in after the spinal and I didn't feel it at all. I also didn't really feel much when they took it out.

Mine went after I had the spinal and did not feel a thing but felt some discomfort when it was removed. The most painful part for me was the first wee, jeez that was a surreal and painful experience!

My catheter was put it after the epidural so I didn't feel it. The only times it bugged me was when I had to wander to the bathroom (to wash etc) and it got in the way. Try changing your knickers whilst getting tangled up! When it was taken out it was a relief to get rid. I barely felt it coming out.

Having a catheter means you don't have to worry about waddling to the loo after surgery. It was one less thing off my mind :)

thanks again i am feeling much better now - except from the one comment that it hurt the first time you went to the bathroom after it was removed, ahhh!

It doesn't hurt at all to have it in or out IMO. Mine was in for just over 24hours (I was bedridden the first 24 hours but thats another story) and it felt really strange having it out but wasn't painful.

Ive had 3 csections & 2 times its been a bit 'stingy' when it has been taken out, but mayby the midwives were a bit rough...:growlmad:

Having a catheter means you don't have to worry about waddling to the loo after surgery. It was one less thing off my mind :)

Yes, not something you want to be thinking of when you are spending precious time with your new bubs :cloud9:

My DH decided to take a photo of my 'wee bag' :sick: Just because I asked him how full it gets, as I was curious! :haha::blush:

I don't remember it hurting much at all but it was just trying to get back into peeing normally that hurt. I would say 2.5 weeks after is when it started to feel more normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->