Cats rights Vs Dogs rights

Why do you never see white dog poo anymore?

Its because of their food, If you feed your dog on a raw diet the poo is not as dark and goes chalky, where as on comercial pet foods its full of so much crap, like cereal and ash most of it does not get used by the dog .. Raw feed dogs also dont eat as much or poo as much :thumbup:

Seriously? My dog doesn't go out by himself because I'm scared he'll get stolen, lost or hurt. He's a beautiful auburn staffy, and, although he's neutered, someone could try and steal him for breeding purposes. Or fighting/status dog purposes. Plus he's a big softy and would get scared/upset by himself out there. I've hidden before when we're out on a walk, and he looks around frantically and runs about looking for me, so I don't think he'd cope out there by himself.

I wanted my cat to be an indoor cat, but my pets live with my Auntie around the corner and she didn't want the cat to be cooped up inside. So she goes out, and she's always in for the night. We don't let her out at night.

She's also spayed, microchipped and has a collar. She doesn't tend to go far.

because cats dont go out and rip little kids faces off, cats dont slobber on you.

a cat fight is much less worse than a dog fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->