Cautiously announcing I'm pregnant!

justmarried24

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Well girls, I am currently 14dpo, OV on day 12(ish), and AF due on Tuesday (I think).
Did 2 tests on Friday (12dpo) and got faint positives. Did FRER this afternoon when I got home from a weekend away and I got a stronger positive!!! :cloud9:
I am sooo excited BUT also SO nervous! Got terrible wind and cramps, just praying AF doesnt show! Been reading about chemical pregnancies and Ive made myself paranoid!
Anyway, just wanted to let people know, and thank anyone who has given me advice. Could not have gotten through the 2ww without the girlies on here! You know who you are!

Huge huge congrats to you! Try to relax - wind and cramps are all normal in early pregnancy. x x

Congrats! That's very exciting! I know what you mean about being paranoid after reading all about chemical pregnancies - I've freaked myself out too! Sending positive thoughts your way for a sticky bean. :happydance:

YAY Justmarried24 - Congrats again babe

I am bloated, gassy and had cramps a few days ago too -which have now subsided thankfully- it doesn't matter how many ppl tell you that its normal in early pregnancy -you still worry dont you?

Anyway my AF due tomorrow or next day so just cannot wait to get past those days and stop exxpecting the witch to fly in.

PMA babe praying for sticky beans for all of us xx

don't worry darl I'm 5 days past due for AF and crampy and gassy. It's VERY normal! Just your uterus stretching to accompany a lovely little poppy seed (my OH has affectionately named ours that) pregnancy tests do say on the box that the second line can vary in intensity :) Just to be sure I'm taking a second one tonight anyway because I want to be completely certain before I march down to an OB/GYN and demand and ultrasound LOL! CONGRATS!!!!!

hi hunnie im is due yest or today... no real signs bit spotting but not much and called docs going at 10 wish me luck
stick babys stick xx
my boobs are killing me n i have a cold xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"