Cautiously announcing.. *Updated with new picture!*

S

Serene123

Put it in my journal and wasn't going to post but figured people would know soon enough! Finding it hard to get excited after last time, well I am excited, so, so excited, just petrified and feeling very cautious too. 10DPO, 5 millionth wee of the day, definate BFP. I really didn't think I would be, I've felt sick by now both times before!

:cloud9:

The first is last night, the second is this morning, and the third is tonight!!! 10 & 11DPO!! :yipee:

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/toriatrashhh/12345/Image0281.jpg

PLEASE don't mention it on Facebook!!

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best x

Put it in my journal and wasn't going to post but figured people would know soon enough! Finding it hard to get excited after last time, well I am excited, so, so excited, just petrified and feeling very cautious too. 10DPO, 5 millionth wee of the day, definate BFP. I really didn't think I would be, I've felt sick by now both times before!

:cloud9:

Much clearer in real life, but:

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/toriatrashhh/12345/IMG00648-20091130-2116.jpg

PLEASE don't mention it on Facebook!!

:blush:

Now you tell me :dohh:

congrats once again hun.

knew it, didnt i say :p :hugs:

Clear enough for me to see and im blind as a bat :rofl:

Woop, congratulations :hugs: :happydance:

congratulations hun have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

:yipee: huge congratulations hun!!! i'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: xxxx

Thank you ladies (If I missed some of you with thanks it's because my thanks button doesn't always work :blush:)

HHuuuuugggggeee congrats Toria! Thats brilliant news. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->