Cautiously announcing.. *Updated with new picture!*

Congrats :D Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy X

wow look how dark that lines got!! great news hun, oooo im thinking more than 1 mayb with such a strong positive?! :hugs:

Congrats again x

Such wonderful news hun! :happydance: Sending you lots of sticky dust!

wow look how dark that lines got!! great news hun, oooo im thinking more than 1 mayb with such a strong positive?! :hugs:

Congrats again x

I really wanted twins, and bar my nan every woman down the line in my family has had twins. Now it's a prospect and Rich can't decide on the sex (which he usually can straight away) we have both thought maybe....?!

:rofl: It did get really dark really fast!

Huge Massive Gigantic congrats again hun. You really deserve this, Your order of 40,0000000 truck loads of lovely sticky baby dust is on it's way, Should I double up on that order though? hehe xxx

omg look at the 3rd pic, it really is a dark :bfp: so much more darker than the morning 1. cant believe thats only 11dpo, u mite hav more than 1 :)
Congrats hun.

I know it was so dark, and after I had been drinking all day so diluted pee! :lol:

Huge Massive Gigantic congrats again hun. You really deserve this, Your order of 40,0000000 truck loads of lovely sticky baby dust is on it's way, Should I double up on that order though? hehe xxx

So everyone seems to think.

Full on case of be careful what you wish for. I wanted twins so badly, now it's a possibility I'm crapping myself!! x

Congrats - so pleased you'll be joining us in 1st trimester. I don't post much but I know you had an early MC like I did a couple of months ago and I'm so pleased that you have your BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->