Cautiously but officially back!!!

beachlover1

Pregnant and mummy of one
Reaction score
So, I had an early scan today...I was terrified after having already had 2 MCs since July this year!

Im over the moon to say, Bean has a speedy heartbeat! They dated me at 7+4, a couple of days ahead of my dates so thats a bonus too. She said everything look perfect and that was that. I see the MW tomorrow...without feeling like a fraud!!

I havent got this far before so I am over the moon:happydance:

BUT I know I know, a cautionary note to myself....its not over til the fat ladys pushing and her babies crying!!!!:baby:

xx

Awww, that's great news - delighted for you! Wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months!! xxx

aww congratulations hun heres to a hnh 9months well 7months 3 days :happydance: xx

Hope everything goes well for you hunni and you have a H&H 9 Months xxxxxx

congrats hun happy healthy 9 months to you xxxx

Thats great news! I have to admit I have been watching for the results of your scan for hope and inspiration. I had a mmc around the time of your first (I remember you from the miscarriage forum) also had a second chemical pregnancy straight after...thankfully I am pleased to say I just got my third BFP at the weekend so am keeping everything crossed that its third time lucky for me too. You must feel so relieved! x

Thats great news! I have to admit I have been watching for the results of your scan for hope and inspiration. I had a mmc around the time of your first (I remember you from the miscarriage forum) also had a second chemical pregnancy straight after...thankfully I am pleased to say I just got my third BFP at the weekend so am keeping everything crossed that its third time lucky for me too. You must feel so relieved! x

Thanks & congrats to you, your story is exactly like mine!!!

sent you a PM re our third time lucky club!!!! x

I am so pleased for you Beachlover. I remember getting a scan at 8.5 weeks and being so pleased that there was a heartbeat. It is such a great feeling to get past horrible milestones of the past. Congrats xx

By the way, I'm a 3rd time lucky lady too xx

:yipee: I've said it before and I'll say it again, yay for great scan today!!! :happydance:

I know BL has mentioned this but, if any of you 3rd time lucky ladies would like to join our pregnancy buddies club, you are more than welcome. Just hit the link in my sig :D

Just wanna wish you the best with this pregnancy and every future pregnancy!! :) I hope everything turns out great and your lil one is healthy!

Oh congratulations thats wonderful news hope this 1 is a sticky bean :) enjoy it hehe xx

Brilliant news congratulations. We will have to save the celebratory drink for oooohhh about nine months but hey, here is to a happy nine months it will be worth the wait :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->