cautiously expecting after mmc!

Hellymay83

Reaction score
Hello ladies, not sure if a few of you will remember me from Jan/Feb time or if you've all moved over into 2nd tri.

I had a mmc at the end of February, got af 31st March and have just, 2 days ago, got my bfp.

I'm so excited but frightened at the same time.

It's also lovely to see some of the wonderful ladies here who were over in the mc forum with me at the same time also expecting again. I hope our little beans are sticky ones this time :hugs: xx

I had a mmc and d&c in jan and am 8 weeks today. Saw the heartbeat a few days ago. I know it's scary but just take one day Atari time. Whatever will be will be so no use stressing over it. That's what's helped me relax anyways.

I had a mmc and d&c in jan and am 8 weeks today. Saw the heartbeat a few days ago. I know it's scary but just take one day Atari time. Whatever will be will be so no use stressing over it. That's what's helped me relax anyways.

Sorry for your loss and congratulations on your new pregnancy,

I remember seeing you in the mc support section. I've decided not to stress myself out, I know the worst that can happen as I've experienced it first hand so will just take each day as it comes. I've also decided not to have any private scans and just wait until my normal routine 12 weeks scan and not tell a soul until after that time.

I had lots of early scans last time and saw a heartbeat at 5 weeks 6 days and 6 weeks 4 days then to be told 2 weeks after there was no heartbeat was even more devestating so this time we've decided what will be will be.

Hope you have a h&h 9 months xx

Awww. Great news :)
Congratulations!

Hello ladies, not sure if a few of you will remember me from Jan/Feb time or if you've all moved over into 2nd tri.

I had a mmc at the end of February, got af 31st March and have just, 2 days ago, got my bfp.

It's also lovely to see some of the wonderful ladies here who were over in the mc forum with me at the same time also expecting again. I hope our little beans are sticky ones this time :hugs: xx

Congratulations Dear <3
Pregnancies are never quite the same after a loss ((hugs))
I wish you an uneventful and healthy next 9 months!

Congratulations Dear <3
Pregnancies are never quite the same after a loss ((hugs))
I wish you an uneventful and healthy next 9 months!

Thank you hun xx

I had a mmc in November and just got my bfp. What your edd?

Many congratulations and here's hoping for a sticky

I had a mmc in November and just got my bfp. What your edd?

Many congratulations and here's hoping for a sticky

Congratulations hun, ny edd is 5th January, not had a missed af yet so I'm very very cautious at the minute.

Hope you have a h&h 9 months xx

So so happy to see you here too! And its funny, im so super chill about this go-around! Like you said, the worst has already happened so it makes it easier to not sweat the small stuff! I'll still sweat the big stuff if any of that nonsense decides to start up again. But for now im just haopy happy happy!

Hey, sorry for butting in, just wanted to wish you lots of luck. I also had mmc in February and just found out I'm pregnant again 1st cycle trying. I too haven't missed my period yet and I'm really scared!
Think we have just gotta be as positive as possible, take care of ourselves and support each other...
I also live in Worcestershire!
X

Congrats hun! Every week that goes by makes it a little easier to breathe and accept the news and feel confident in being pregnant after a loss/losses. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->