Cautiously joining first tri - round 2!

BrandyBestPal

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
It's been quite the roller coaster this month. DH and I were NTNP - with the plans of TTC in May. Well, looks like mother nature had other plans, and we got pregnant 1 month early.
My due date Jan 16.
I am cautiously joining you all again (my DD is 17mo-and this forum was amazing for me)... I have had spotting for the last week (or longer).
I had my bloods drawn on May 22 - HCG came back at 132 - had my bloods drawn again on May 26 and the number came back at 917. At least my numbers look promising, however, they are still too low in my opinion. I had an ultrasound last Thursday (May 22) and it showed a thickening of the uterine wall and some other activity, but nothing else of huge significance.
My doctor is very optimistic, but would like me to go back in 2 weeks time to make sure my HCG level is high and rising.
My LMP was April 11 (31-32day cycle), I had weird spotting around O for 3 days (or I thought it was my O time) - so maybe my dates are all out of whack and I O'd later than typical for me. I also got my :bfp: a week after my period was due.
Such a weird and 'off' month. But, here I am.

Anyways, sorry for the long windedness and my life history.
Really just popping in to say HI and I look forward to communicating with you all! :flower:

congratulations, im sure all will be fine and u sound on track :thumbup:

congratulations, im sure all will be fine and u sound on track :thumbup:

Thank you!
It's hard to believe I have a sticky bean.
Things were so definite with my DD. And this time, dates are off, there is spotting, etc... But every pregnancy is different!!

Ahh congratulations and welcome!!
It's so hard but try not to worry...I keep having to tell myself this as stressing yourself out won't help.
You may have just got your dates slightly wrong as everything else sounds super promising!!
Keep us up to date lovely xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->